Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Why did you delete your posts on their Facebook page?

Because I made myself look like an idiot, ranting over this when it's actually my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I made myself look like an idiot, ranting over this when it's actually my fault.

You absolutely did not, you still have a right to that refund. Was deleting it part of the deal of them refunding you?

It is NOT your fault. We all get taken in once in a while, and their BS was world-class.

You absolutely did not, you still have a right to that refund. Was deleting it part of the deal of them refunding you?

It is NOT your fault. We all get taken in once in a while, and their BS was world-class.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I do hope I get my refund back, they said they would still send it to me. Deleting my comments on FB had nothing to do with them.

What a mess! Yesterday I sent Molecule8 a message on Facebook, requesting them to cancel my order and issue a refund to me. Their response was I have to cancel my order via PayPal. What?! Why do I have to do the work to get my refund? Anyway I got onto the PayPal site and looked into it, apparently I can't cancel my order once the payment is "completed" and believe me, I tried everything. There were not any options given to me to "cancel" the transaction of this order...it kept saying it can't do it cause the payment was completed and that I needed to contact the seller, they're the ones who have to do it.

That makes sense because in the past, whenever I wanted to cancel my order with a company, they were the ones who did it and they issued a refund to me with no problem. I didn't have to lift a finger. Well clearly not with this so-called company. Anyway, I sent an email with an explanation to their office and then I received a reply back from them, it's from this guy, Ajay Chadha, and what he said in his email was "You can cancel your order via PayPal. Thanks."

Really?! That's it?! Ok they want to play hardball with me? Fine. I reported them to PayPal and opened a dispute claim. So we shall see what happens next.

jigsaw-let-the-games-begin.jpg

Why? That was the problem in the first place. You were going broke because we were your only customers. Wasn't that the problem in the first place, that you were going broke?

Moe? Moe? Hey! Moe? You're thinking about all the money you blew, aren't ya? What was it, 50? $60,000? ..Moe? Look, maybe it would help if you went over all the mistakes you made from the beginning. Moe?

What are you on about?

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I do hope I get my refund back, they said they would still send it to me. Deleting my comments on FB had nothing to do with them.

I think you will too. As pointed out - UK distant seller laws are very strong regarding consumer protection.

Why do they keep saying, "soon"? It takes less than a minute to find your order and refund you through Paypal. Make sure you keep on at them.

That's if you ever even receive one

I screwed my self over on this one. Damn. I learned my lesson now, believe me. I guess I better keep my order and receive the figures. Then decide what to do with them.

they brought the Kim heads to the show, during the set up , they displayed the heads off the figures to the side, but removed them from the final display case

What they need to do is get that KA KIm sculpt on the show piece pronto....and flood the web site with pics of that.

If this was a placeholder, that head should have been used....sure the buttons and scale of the clothing would still suck, but that's where the "not a final" line could have been used effectively. Something forced their hand here, why else would they show this figure that looks like a kid painted it?

My guess is they may not have that sculpt anymore.

Maybe she just lends the sculpt for 3D rendering and that's that?

Nobody who's used the gift option on paypal and realised their mistake needs to have it drilled into them that they've made a mistake.

I wasn't drilling it in to him, I was asking. I consider amstel a good guy on here and was curious why he did it that way - like, did they tell him to? He explained after I asked, not before, that he made a mistake and I still believe he'll get his money back. Now, climb down from your high horse and don't jump to conclusions about people you know nothing about. We're talking about Molecule8 and figures, not being idiots attacking one another. Thanks :wave

they brought the Kim heads to the show, during the set up , they displayed the heads off the figures to the side, but removed them from the final display case

Not sure why they'd do that when the K.A. Kim sculpt was prominently displayed on their booth graphic.

Not sure why they'd do that when the K.A. Kim sculpt was prominently displayed on their booth graphic.

Right. If they were protected behind glass in a case and had them anyway. . .

It's a strange decision to be sure....

Show a crazy bad head...when you have a master piece?

Hell even if your intention was to show the clothing , put an unpainted head in there so everyone would know it not final?

More crazy decisions ......

I wasn't drilling it in to him, I was asking. I consider amstel a good guy on here and was curious why he did it that way - like, did they tell him to? He explained after I asked, not before, that he made a mistake and I still believe he'll get his money back. Now, climb down from your high horse and don't jump to conclusions about people you know nothing about. We're talking about Molecule8 and figures, not being idiots attacking one another. Thanks :wave

You're taking all of this very seriously. High horse :lol

Because showing the obviously superior sculpt and paintwork next to their crappy "prototype" made the differences between the two far worse.

Molecule8 continues to shoot themselves in the foot with their handling of marketing and communications. They have some good ideas, but you have to be SUPER clear when putting out images, figures, displays, etc. and have an understanding of how the community generally reacts and responds. They are having a tough time managing through that process.

I think Lennon is still at least 6 months off, and the way they've been managing the release dates is their biggest failure.

Back