Modify tips for Hot Toys 1/4 Dark Knight Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shoulder mod is indeed extreme.

The pelvis mod doesn't hinder articulation at all. The padding I added is only on the sides and doesn't cross any joint. I'll try and make a video within a week. :peace

Thanks Maglor, I'm going to hold off on any more mods until I see what you've done. In the meantime I just picked up an Enterbay Bats (finally--late to the party) and the cap clips + FUPA mods for that one looks a lot easier to pull off, thanks to your guide.

For some reason I am really struggling to remove the suit from the figure. I can only get the bat suit down to his waist...any tips?

NEVERMIND got it!

Last edited:
First of all, thank you and congratulations for all the modders in this thread. i'm sure you inspired lots of fellow collectors around the world.

I have a request that i would like to adress to Maglor The Freak. Maglor, I've been collecting for a few months and I always inspired my mods in yours, because of your sharp eye and sense of proportion.

In a previous post, you said that you were recording in video your modifications e would later show them. I'm begining to mod this figure and would really apreciate seeing that video, specially with some explanation of what exactly you've done with the shoulders and the waist area.

Rebuilding the waistline was a really smart move and I would like to reproduce it.

(Very sorry for possible grammar issues. English is not my mother language)

Back