MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Yankee. I figure ( no pun intended, lol), that it would take a couple of mine to get it. My wife likes these and thinks they look great, she just doesn't love the price like the rest of us:lol
Too true, gotta hide the receipts for these :lol

Your best bet is to just make a WTT thread and field offers for awhile.

It isn't uncommon seeing people desperate to complete their Mk 1-7 armors so you may get someone willing to do a 1:1 for Monger.

We don't love the price ...we're just addicted. :chillpill:

:panic:

:lol

...Good luck!
:wave

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Too true, gotta hide the receipts for these :lol

Your best bet is to just make a WTT thread and field offers for awhile.

It isn't uncommon seeing people desperate to complete their Mk 1-7 armors so you may get someone willing to do a 1:1 for Monger.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Ain't that the truth, lol ( hide those receipts).

When I can feel like I can part with some of my precious, lol, I will do that.

Thanks again, Yankee!

Well my girlfriend see the price off this and my response was "Shoes, Bag and Purse love" :)

Edit: Not to imply I was buying them, just how mush she spends on them.

^^^ LOL :lol

I really want one of these since you can kitbash an Obidiah easily, the sculpt looks pretty nice. The price tag is what's stopping me right now. I'm hoping BBTS has a sale sometime down the road before he sells out. I can't believe he's about $100 more than the Hulk but I guess it's because of the moving parts (chest opening) and the arc reactor??

^^^ LOL :lol

I really want one of these since you can kitbash an Obidiah easily, the sculpt looks pretty nice. The price tag is what's stopping me right now. I'm hoping BBTS has a sale sometime down the road before he sells out. I can't believe he's about $100 more than the Hulk but I guess it's because of the moving parts (chest opening) and the arc reactor??

Monger is a 1/6 engineering marvel tbh.

Well my girlfriend see the price off this and my response was "Shoes, Bag and Purse love" :)

Edit: Not to imply I was buying them, just how mush she spends on them.

Lol, did that reason work? Lol.... I may try that, depending on your response, lol...

To be perfectly honest, with the price of the new figures between $250-300, Monger is a bargain at $475. I have almost 50 figures, and it's easily my most impressive one in person.

He's definitely worth the price. Amazing fig in hand and the pictures do not do him justice.

Always wanted to get this but didn't want to get into Marvel or Iron Man since missed out on a lot of the suits but definitely thinking of getting a couple of the new Iron Man 3 stuff along with this and hopefully a 2.0 of the Mark III comes out eventually. Would love a updated version of that.

This figure is most impressive despite the price! If you have the money to spend on this then take the plunge! It will be worth it when you have it in hand! I love this thing! :rock

It's a monster in hand.
I traded a BD MKVII for mine and it was well worth it.

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

Thanks everyone for your pics and input. I figure eventually I will get one, just not sure if I can give up anything I have to get one, lol... I like my stuff too dang much. Time to start saving :yess:

Back