MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a review of the crushed helmet for my site. Check it out here!

Hot+Toys+Iron+Man+Crushed+Helmet+037.JPG

Here is a shot of Obadiah if he beat Iron Man!

Hot+Toys+Iron+Man+Crushed+Helmet+043.JPG

Can't wait for monger!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if SS/HT surprises us at some point in the next few months, and announces that they will be including a bonus... CRUSHED HELMET with every Monger?
For $450, it's the least they can do. Heck, the molds are sitting there gathering dust anyway.
I remember just before they announced the ALIENS Power Loader would be coming with its own Ripley, everyone was going crazy trying to snatch a Ripley on eBay before PO'ing the Loader... Then *poof* the happy bonus was revealed.

Come on SS/HT, it's not a whole bonus figure this time, just a helmet! Please? Besides- it would be a burn to those crummy urchins selling the BD helmet on eBay for $99, right?
I suppose because it was an 'exclusive item', I'm just dreaming...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if SS/HT surprises us at some point in the next few months, and announces that they will be including a bonus... CRUSHED HELMET with every Monger?
For $450, it's the least they can do. Heck, the molds are sitting there gathering dust anyway.
I remember just before they announced the ALIENS Power Loader would be coming with its own Ripley, everyone was going crazy trying to snatch a Ripley on eBay before PO'ing the Loader... Then *poof* the happy bonus was revealed.

Come on SS/HT, it's not a whole bonus figure this time, just a helmet! Please? Besides- it would be a burn to those crummy urchins selling the BD helmet on eBay for $99, right?

As dreams go, that's a good one. I agree, given the cost of the figure, that would be a great little bonus.

Makes sense, but unless they can make more money from it they probably wont :(

Would be awesome if we do get some extras with this guy. I've said it before, a full body Stane would have me giggling like a school girl. A Stane, street or arc tower dio and the crushed IM helmet would make this the grail of grails and make it the best buy ever for me.

Yes its a pipe dream, HT are a business and they are in it for the money not the fans etc.
It just would be nice if we had some fan service other than releasing a basic figure. For me accessory's are as important as the base figure.

I do plan to attempt on making the workshop stand Monger was in with the chains and cables, then make a overalls Stane ready to get in.

The BD helmet was an exclusive item, but there's an easy way around that:
Make a new BD helmet, with dents/impressions that perfectly fit the Monger's fingers.

I've been looking around for a 1/6 motorcycle kit which closely matches the bike in the film,
so I can pose the Monger with the motorcycle in his right hand getting ready to clobber Stark with it.
That would be the ultimate action pose for my tastes.

The BD helmet can actually fit on th BD Mark III body. I am going to put it on the BD Mark III and have it look like Monger is squishing his head!

I hope you're right. That would be awesome!

Back