MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought one of these from a cool freaks member, sealed in shipper.

Call me crazy, but this just has to be one of the coolest toys ever made. Anyway will pose him with a M3 or BD M3 to get that David and Goliath display. PLUS I like the first IM movie the best. AND it's basically a giant M1 suit which I always loved.

I just bought one of these from a cool member. Call me crazy, but this just has to be one of the coolest toys ever made. Anyway will pose him with a M3 or BD M3 to get that David and Goliath display. PLUS I like the first IM movie the best. AND it's basically a giant M1 suit which I always loved.

Congrats! It's HT's best release bar none imo. :rock

Congrats! Always love seeing this thread bumped by someone that just got Monger and is impressed. I'm not a huge IM fan, but it's still one of my top three favourite figures for the reasons you mention.

:goodpost: You can happily retire from 1/6 collecting after acquiring this beast. The only figure that may give it a run for it's money will be AOU Hulkbuster. ;)

I can finally say I have joined the owning Iron Monger club as well, as I was very lucky to be able to get this from fellow boardie The Chev. Words cannot do this piece justice.

Thanks guys. I actually haven't received it yet ( next week) but am pretty much convinced THIS will ALWAYS be The King of
1/6 Goliath Figures. Don't care if there's an Igor or IM 67 Big Robot fig, Now, if HT ever does a 1/6 Alien Queen, that might rival this but they will never make that.

And congrats to you guys who just joined this Elite Club, and it really is a club, as this was a Limited Edition and not that many were made. :wink1:

Only question for me is will HT make a Diecast M3 BD. I say yes.

Guess who arrived today and met his nemesis!!!
8ec98777b22c5e9a178d7d34324326fb.jpg
ec67255982b426ea040a1e636eab0493.jpg

Amazing, pics don't do it no justice. Best built HTfigure the reviews didn't lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Debating between Monger and Igor but the hip issue worries me a little. Sounds like its not too bad though?

Back