MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of, I have this thing on PO. But the video makes this thing look like a cheap plastic toy. I dont know what it is, but even ED-209 and the Alien Powerloader has more heft and seem better quality, minus the rubber issues those two had.
I don't mind the size of Stane inside, I just imagine him sitting in there with his legs spread.

I don't usually watch video reviews but I am starting to appreciate yours Xeno. Great work.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I keep playing the waiting game on this, hoping to get a better deal once they start arriving in the United States on eBay. Thinking it may be a bad idea and back fire on me though. Wonder how long this will stay in stock with distributors.

I keep playing the waiting game on this, hoping to get a better deal once they start arriving in the United States on eBay. Thinking it may be a bad idea and back fire on me though. Wonder how long this will stay in stock with distributors.

IMO, you will be waiting in vain. The more in hand photos and videos that trickle to the masses, the more desire to own this figure will grow. EBay is the last resort and most expensive alternative to owning this figure. The only EBay deals to be had on this guy was during the early pre-orders. Pick him up now from an on line retailer while you still can.

IMO, you will be waiting in vain. The more in hand photos and videos that trickle to the masses, the more desire to own this figure will grow. EBay is the last resort and most expensive alternative to owning this figure. The only EBay deals to be had on this guy was during the early pre-orders. Pick him up now from an on line retailer while you still can.

Was thinking the same thing

Thanks guys! :wave

Managed to do the vid this afternoon, its uploading and converting - URL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uwqMl-hSk

should be available soon!

Awesome review xenom0rph!

I have a buddy that I'm trying to "convert" into a Hot Toys collector. I will have him go with me to pick this figure up and hopefully this figure makes him want to start collecting 1/6 figs.

Uh oh. My wife found the price of Iron Monger. She is NOT happy about it and said that I have to choose - either her or Iron Monger.

I am really going to miss her.:rotfl

Back