Mms Dx Lucius fox anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of you will probably massacre me for saying this,because,from the looks of it,you probably already bought the standard MMS version,but what about DX Two-Face?I mean,the Scarred head was made for PERS,and I'd think there would be some extras they could pack in,what do you think?

Alot of you will probably massacre me for saying this,because,from the looks of it,you probably already bought the standard MMS version,but what about DX Two-Face?I mean,the Scarred head was made for PERS,and I'd think there would be some extras they could pack in,what do you think?

I still think the first release is good enough overall personally. But that didn't even sell well enough to warrant a DX version.

What doe Lucius have in terms of accessories that could possibly warrant him a DX version???

I'd personally rather see Gordon , Ras , Scarecrow and Alfred before Fox. But if HT made them i'd buy 'em all. Unlikely to happen though

hahha of course nobody will massacre you for this ... this is a very valid opinion as two-face is a pretty popular villain .... however sadly. he's most popular mostly in the U.S. Strangely enough ppl obviously know who two-face is but the products of him doesn't sell well.

Granted ... HT will NOT make a DX two-face.. for a simple fact: the sales of the mms just doesnt justify one. and it's not really a classic character. Furthermore .. taken into account the fact that there are already too many TDK figures already (the film is a year ago already.. i know we fans will still love the film for along time... but not for ppl who doesnt really like batman but buy these figures for their craftsmanship and value).

of course we all want ALL the characters/figures to be in Dx mode.. but in the near future.... we have to understand their marketing strategy.. which is to reserve the "Classic" (i.e. best selling or definite profitable) characters PLUS a character that have many accessories.

Just my pov.

I would have to say no to DX Lucius also. Unless his accessory was the Tumbler! :p

Seriously though, it does seem a lot of the fans are clamouring for more characters from BB/TDK in Hot Toys form - like Scarecrow, Ras and Gordon - and I really do hope Hot Toys considers making at least those 3 characters from the films. All of them have a lot of clothing/accessory potential and I'm sure they would sell well enough...
Pretty please Hot Toys!!?? :D

After more thought on my previous post, we could possibly have:

Scarecrow/Dr. Jonathan Crane
- Masked head version with PERS
- Alternate Jonathan Crane head
- Suit
- Straightjacket
- Briefcase with gas cannisters
- Loose mask

Ras Al Ghul
- Ras head with PERS
- Black suit
- Gas mask
- Alternate gloved hands
- Ninja training gear/armour
- Ninja sword
- Cane with hidden sword

Commissioner Gordon
- Gordon head with PERS
- Removable glasses
- Suit
- Trenchcoat
- Gun
- Badge
- Alternate SWAT suit
- SWAT helmet/goggles

I'm sure there could be other accessories too but that's just what I thought of...
Anyway, probably won't happen any time soon if at all but we can dream! :D

No thank you. Give me a Gordon, (which won't happen :( ), and a DX Two Face, (which also won't happen :( ).

I think Gordon actually has a good chance, perhaps better than Lucius and Alfred. And besides, if he doesn't show up here he could show up in a Batman 3 line (if Batman 3 happens that is, which I hope to hell it does).

As others have hit on theres no reason to think any figure is going to skip MMS and go right into DX - and least of all Lucius Fox!!

Not everything is going to go DX, so far it seems only a select few ''Main characters'' from different licenses will get that treatment.

He was my favorite character in the Dark Knight. Since they haven't made him yet in the 12'' line I'd love to see him get the MMs Dx treatment. Give him the parallel eye rollers and first the begins suit:
luciusfox.jpg

and then the Dark Knight hong kong suit:
edison%20chenand%20dark%20knight.jpg

I'd also like to see the 2 phones that he had in lau's office as well as the batmobile blueprints and maybe an entire drawer with the batman armor parts inside. Hopefully they nail the Morgan freeman likeness.

im not hating on you at all. If he was your favorite character that is all well and cool with me. But in a movie with christian bales Batman, Aaron Eckharts two face and mostly the late great heath ledgers joker I dont get it.

im not hating on you at all. If he was your favorite character that is all well and cool with me. But in a movie with christian bales Batman, Aaron Eckharts two face and mostly the late great heath ledgers joker I dont get it.

QFT :lecture

not gonna happen. Why? Lucious did not get the MMS series regular treatment. hot toys said when they announced it that the DX line was intended to give them a format to revist characters in a higher end setting. REVISIT being the key words. we're only gonna see characters in the DX line that already have MMS series figures.

Back