Mms Dx Lucius fox anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEADERCOBRA

Freaked Out
Reaction score
He was my favorite character in the Dark Knight. Since they haven't made him yet in the 12'' line I'd love to see him get the MMs Dx treatment. Give him the parallel eye rollers and first the begins suit:
luciusfox.jpg

and then the Dark Knight hong kong suit:
edison%20chenand%20dark%20knight.jpg

I'd also like to see the 2 phones that he had in lau's office as well as the batmobile blueprints and maybe an entire drawer with the batman armor parts inside. Hopefully they nail the Morgan freeman likeness.

I don't see why anyone would want a 1/6 scale Lucius Fox figure, or Alfred for that matter. Don't get me wrong I love the characters in the films but why even bother with action figures of them. Gordon I can see, especially considering how important his role is in Begins and TDK. Like Dent/Two-Face he actually interacts with the main characters, Batman and The Joker and is interesting enough to make a figure of.

I see alot of wish lists like these, from 1/6 HT figures to Mattel's Movie Masters line. Almost everyone has Fox and Alfred listed. I just don't get it. I don't think I'm shallow I just don't see the appeal of them as action figures.

Personally I'd like Ras or Scarecrow instead.

I don't see why anyone would want a 1/6 scale Lucius Fox figure, or Alfred for that matter. Don't get me wrong I love the characters in the films but why even bother with action figures of them. Gordon I can see, especially considering how important his role is in Begins and TDK. Like Dent/Two-Face he actually interacts with the main characters, Batman and The Joker and is interesting enough to make a figure of.

I see alot of wish lists like these, from 1/6 HT figures to Mattel's Movie Masters line. Almost everyone has Fox and Alfred listed. I just don't get it. I don't think I'm shallow I just don't see the appeal of them as action figures.

Personally I'd like Ras or Scarecrow instead.

I agree. While Lucius is a great character portrayed by an even greater actor, as an action figure however he's just... boring imho especially for a $200 DX. I hope that if HT does do some more Batman figures it's either Scarecrow, Ras or Gordon. I personally hope the next DX figure we see though is either a T1 or T2 T-800 Arnie with aleternate heads and outfits.

Why not an affordable two-pack of both Gordon and Fox? These are filler characters, as far as sales figures are concerned.

Wait, not just a HT Lucius, but DX series? Not a chance in hell I'm afraid.

If anything a Lucius could have come with the Tumbler.

I personally hope the next DX figure we see though is either a T1 or T2 T-800 Arnie with aleternate heads and outfits.

YES!

- 1984 Terminator with his "regular" head with punk outfit and singed hair along with an alternate head (missing eye) and his leather jacket and gray undershirt. Throw in a bunch of guns, except the plasma rifle. :D

- T-1000 in his regular cop uniform and "regular" head with his motorcycle cop helmet head and gear. Throw in velcro or magnetic bullet wounds interchangable blade hands and a pistol.

- Uncle Bob with regular head and leather jacket along with an alternate battle damaged head and clothes. Give him a ton of accessories.

DX Tony Montana and Rorschach would be must buys too.

I am a die-hard bat fan but i would have to say NO F--ing way.. Ppl need to get their head clear what figures will be put on the DX template..... no way they are going to put a movie's secondary character .... not to mention it's release will only appeal to hardcore fans etc... to a DX line ....

It doesn't even warrant a mms release at all ....

Agreed Gc^ when will the line be drawn? Why not then, a 1/6th Rachel, Reese, Lau, Iti' Mobster, Gamble, Mayor etc. They are just secondary characters, granted, a bit more obviously, but still, not important mains worth figuring into 1/6th :p

Back