MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ownership group has seen

-The trade of Nomar Garciaparra
-Letting Pedro Martinez walk
-The trade of Manny Ramirez
-The smearing of Terry Francona
-The Bobby Valentine fiasco

Today, it seems that Jon Lester is going to be moved. This group certainly can't surprise me anymore. I just wonder where the franchise is moving. Getting rid of your ace is puzzling unless Lester has already told them he's not coming back no matter what. Just another disappointing day in a very disappointing season.

Traded Lester for cespedas( think I'm close in the spelling). Can't believe this ownership group. We have an ace LEFTY and they won't pay him. Insane.

Giants have proven twice pitching is more important than hitting. In the regular season, might not add up to having the best record in the league, but all it takes is a few hot bats in the postseason for things to come together.

Said the fan of the last place team in the same division :lol

Even after '04 the pettiness the Yankees bring out in Red Sox fans just won't die. The Sox season sucked, no way around that, but the title last year softens the blow quite a bit.

Haven't popped in here, yet, but my Nats are in it to win it! Firmly believe in our starting rotation and (most of) our hitters. Still waiting to see who Matt Williams sends down when he sets up the 25-man roster - he's got some tough decisions ahead. Just hoping we don't have to play the surging Pirates.

Since my brewers crapped the bed, I am rooting for the Royals (a lot of Milwaukee ties on that team) and the Pirates. But in all honesty, anyone but the Cardinals works for me.

Since my brewers crapped the bed, I am rooting for the Royals (a lot of Milwaukee ties on that team) and the Pirates. But in all honesty, anyone but the Cardinals works for me.

:lecture I absolutely agree with everything you said. If it came down to the 2 I'd root for the Bucs. PNC is my favorite park in MLB not named Fenway. For the record the worst is Tropicana, and the Big O sucked too, but I still miss Les Expos.:monkey2

Back