MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake Peavy bought a duck boat after winning last year. What's he going to get this time? Trolley car?

Jake Peavy bought a duck boat after winning last year. What's he going to get this time? Trolley car?

whatever he buys he should give too Madison Bumgarner.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Royal fans and congratulate their team on a fantastic season.

All Royal Fans should keep their heads up high and be proud of their team. I know it stings right now but you guys have one heck of a Ballclub and a promising future ahead. It took something that has never happened in baseball before to beat you. I never thought one man could win a world series but that's exactly what happened. Madbums performance was remarkable, historic, and will likely never be replicated by another pitcher (accept maybe Madbum himself). His era in 3 appearances this series was 0.43 – the lowest since Sandy Koufax in 1965. He’s also the first pitcher (in the HISTORY of the game) to ever have two wins, a shutout, and a save in the same World Series. What can you do but tip your cap. If it wasnt for Madbum the Royals would be champs, I am just glad he is a Giant and will be for a long time.

TOGETHER WE ARE GIANT

Back