MK Characters - Current WIP > Johnny Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Cage is going to look great when done. I'm really intrigued by you announcing a Ryu Hayabusa. Are you planning to use a Barney Ross bod for it?

I haven't started him yet, so I am not sure... but I am thinking this is the look I want:
958890_20090911_screen053.jpg

He is on my list... which keeps getting longer and longer. Ninja Gaiden is one of my fav games of all time... I figured I already have some ninjas, why not have more!

A line up shot of Firefly, Sub Zero, Scorpion and Ryu would be EPIC.

Please tell me you're doing a Ryu Hayabusa?!!?

He is on my list... which keeps getting longer and longer. Ninja Gaiden is one of my fav games of all time... I figured I already have some ninjas, why not have more!

A line up shot of Firefly, Sub Zero, Scorpion and Ryu would be EPIC.

Beating NG2 (xbox360) on Master Ninja was my hardest video game accomplishment. I remember how excited I was way back when the Hurricane Packs came out for Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

A 1/6 Ryu is a must for me! Do eeeeeet!!!!!!

Totally agree... it took SOOOO much time and it was SO frustrating... but it was worth it just to say you did it!

Beating NG2 (xbox360) on Master Ninja was my hardest video game accomplishment. I remember how excited I was way back when the Hurricane Packs came out for Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

A 1/6 Ryu is a must for me! Do eeeeeet!!!!!!

Totally agree... it took SOOOO much time and it was SO frustrating... but it was worth it just to say you did it!

Those incendiary ninjas were just ridiculous!!!!!!! :mad: The exclusive avatar was worth it. It's like a badge of honor.

I really want to! I was waiting for some reviews of the new phicen large breast figure, and so far it doesn't look good. It would have to be a seamless figure...

Hopefully it works out. What outfit will you make kitana in? I think the mortal kombat 9 outfit would be great but it might be tough to make it in 1/6 scale. Also do you take custom orders? After a kitana 1/6 scale!

Back