MK Characters - Current WIP > Johnny Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't started him yet, so I am not sure... but I am thinking this is the look I want:
958890_20090911_screen053.jpg

Oh _______ Hayabusa FTMFW :rock

If you do a DOA line I'm so screwed :lol

So Ryu is a definite?!?! PLEASE put me down, I am a Master Ninja. (No, seriously).

Ryu is a definite! It will just be awhile before I get to him... I am not sure IF I will be selling one though. I think my plan from here on out is to make 2 of everything, then sell one and keep one. That way the one I sell will help offset mine (weird way of looking at it, but I view these customs as work to help pay for my personal ones... I really don't make much money on them, they just offset stuff) It all depends on how good I can get the suit to work. I will have to find the right material to pull it off, and a good way to hide seams. We shall see!

Johnny cage looks BA! Great job!

Thanks!!!

Real late posting in this thread, but I just wanted to give a shout out to twik again for the amazing work he did on these Ninjas.

I had been waiting forever for the muscle bods to come out and when I finally got them I had this project on the back burner for some other things but it was well worth the wait to finally assemble him. I'm very happy with how he came out. Again thanks Tim.

Now I wish I could've gotten Sub-Zero and Raiden at the time! Maybe if you do another run lol

Sorry for the bad pics but it's the best I can do with what I have.
3a2782b1.jpg

939bee61.jpg

adcf27f8.jpg

f4baf41a.jpg

282de55f.jpg

68ad5636.jpg

He definitely needs SZ and Reptile to go along with him :exactly:

Back