Mistress of the Web

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's another one:

You may proclaim that Darth Vader is cool, but you secretly like Luke Skywalker best.

Some things are just snarky comments, that's one I think. She also refers to the show Heroes, but I don't think she's predicting a license announcement.

I just got

'Remember to drink your Ovaltine'

We all know what that's from but I doubt we'll see anything from A Christmas Story.

Here's one Im interested in.

Mad scientists await you During Spooktacular

Could it be? Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Pretorius 12 inche figures. That would be so cool.

I hope you're right Uni...

It may just refer to "The Fly" which has been announced. It does say scientists, though, meaning more than one. Then again there are two different "Fly" statues.

Last edited:
Hey Guys... Now I'm better than Criswell!!!!!

I predicted "Shaun of the Dead" over 24 hours ago!!

Thank you Mistress of the Web.

"Polystone feels no pain like..."

Possibly refering to a Battle Damaged Terminator?

I may want to hedge my bet on:

"I am the only Mistress in your life you may be tempted by another this week"

As well as Elvira, this could refer to Vampira who hosted the October 9th Edition of Sideshow Radio. That fact and the fact we have Criswell predictions make it an even bet that an upcoming product will be either Elvira or Vampira.

Last edited:

As well as Elvira this could refer to Vampira who hosted the October 9th Edition of Sideshow Radio. That fact and the fact we have Criswell predictions make it an even bet that an upcoming product will be either Elvira or Vampira

Great observation/guess!! I hope that out of those two it would be Vampira....she would fit right in the with Vintage Moster line. :rock :rock
And in the production blog it did say that the SS staff was a big fan of hers.......

I much prefer Vampira over Elvira. She was the original after all and I've been a big fan of hers ever since I watched Ed Wood.

As well as Elvira, this could refer to Vampira who hosted the October 9th Edition of Sideshow Radio. That fact and the fact we have Criswell predictions make it an even bet that an upcoming product will be either Elvira or Vampira.

I'd love either as a 1:6 figure, though I think Sideshow really needs a better female body for this one. Knowing SSC, It'll probably only be a statue of Vampira.

:bow :bow :bow :bow

Seriously dude, you called it from the most obscure reference possible... you are truly and Ape amongst men :rock

I was right again. On 10/28/07 I said it would be either Elvira or Vampira.

Today's prediction by criswell all but confirms it.

I hope my Vader prediction is correct!

So far you are 2 for 2.

VADER!!! VADER!!! VADER!!! :D

Hopefully Vader would just be an announcement and not a Pre-Order. SW fans would go nuts since I doubt many people on Rebelscum are following Spooktacular. Besides, we need time to prepare for the worst PPO ever, or hopefully best Inclusive ever. :eek:

Hopefully Vader would just be an announcement and not a Pre-Order. SW fans would go nuts since I doubt many people on Rebelscum are following Spooktacular. Besides, we need time to prepare for the worst PPO ever, or hopefully best Inclusive ever. :eek:

I can't imagine Vader being anything BUT inclusive... I agree though. I just hope its not up for PPO. I need a lot more Reward Points to kick in first. :lol

Back