Mirror's Edge 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it looks like the shinier version of the first one. but i do have to say that i dont know why the police uniforms look more futuristic if its a prequel. unless its a new character maybe.............

Gotta say I don't feel this cartoonish physique... Looks like realistic approach of the original was trashed.

mirrors-edge-flash.jpg

Yeah, there's a tendency in prequels these days that some things tend to look more modern in the prequels than in later chronology :dunno

Guards in ME1

ScreenShot00022.jpg

itd be cool if there are actual multiplayer races in the game but I'd be fine with single plyr only

Childish arguments aside, I think Faith looks more realistic now, I like it.

They did tone down her Asian features a bit but I like it.

She used to look Korean, now she looks kinda Japanese.

The art style looks the same to me, except Faith.

edit: if anything, ME2 looks less saturated than the original.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been said but it's not Mirrors Edge 2, they said it's actually a reboot of it telling the story of Faith from the start, which would explain the tattoo she was getting showing that she is just getting it for the first time.

"The new Mirror's Edge unveiled at E3 today is a reboot. EA's press release reveals the game "reboots the franchise for the next generation with advanced visuals and an all-new origins story for Faith." The game is "coming when it's ready" to the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

"We introduced Mirror's Edge and Faith to gamers five years ago, and we've waited for the right moment to reunite them," said DICE Senior Producer Sara Jansson "Thanks to the Frostbite engine and a new generation of platforms, we are now able to deliver a richer world that players will be able to explore with a new level of freedom in both movement and action."

https://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/10/new-mirrors-is-a-reboot-new-origins-story/

I think that doesn't bother me much, the 1st one, as fun as it was, wasn't too deep, nor the story anything new, but I liked the character a lot.

So a reboot isn't outrageous.

I agree, and a reboot sounds like a great idea to me. I'm even more excited about this now, if that's possible. And the look of Faith is fine to me, I never thought the in-game models from the first where particularly "realistic" anyway, seemed slightly stylized to me.

I agree, and a reboot sounds like a great idea to me. I'm even more excited about this now, if that's possible. And the look of Faith is fine to me, I never thought the in-game models from the first where particularly "realistic" anyway, seemed slightly stylized to me.

Yeah, they were very stylized, but classy, at least they stayed classy.

Back