Mirror's Edge 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this still a remake of a decent six years old game or an actual sequel of it? I'm not following the news...

Another awesome video for this game, easily my most anticipated upcoming game. Dare i say more than mgsv???? This game is unbelievably beautiful as well.

Another awesome video for this game... This game is unbelievably beautiful as well.

And this was only PRE-ALPHA footage!!! They haven't even hit alpha or beta yet! Then after they there's the final polishing just to make everything look even better! Game will be amazing on Ultra settings for PC I'm sure! Also, notice that there's no annoying little dot in the center of the screen? So happy about that!

That was an amazing trailer. The inside of the Elysium building looked soooo gorgeous!

I know! I'm so glad that they are staying true to the original with very sterile looking environments couple with the over saturated bright color schemes. If we could just get Solar Fields to do this soundtrack like the 1st this game would already be a 10/10 before release!

Well that was the reticle, im sure you can turn it off like the first game. Yeah, the first soundtrack was so good that i bought it. I agree about using them again.

Well that was the reticle, im sure you can turn it off like the first game. Yeah, the first soundtrack was so good that i bought it. I agree about using them again.

Lol, yeah I know it was the reticle. But it's awesome that we're not seeing them use it by default. Possibly not even in the game. Why have it now that we know there will be no guns in the game? I think they put it in the 1st one to help people prone to motion sickness, but we'll have to wait and see.

Wonder if they'll use the original theme song "Still Alive" at all for the new one. Really enjoyed that when it came up in the original game. IT was such a great way to open up the game with.

i doubt it, im sure theyll have a new tune for the new game. might be a bonus unlock, theyd have to pay out to use it again though i think.

Collectors edition and game come out on the 7th!!!

Just found out on ebay that theres a mini figure 3 pack and a loot crate exclusive watch.

Bringing this thread from the dead, any interest in this upcoming game? Its my most anticipated game.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Collectors edition and game come out on the 7th!!!

Just found out on ebay that theres a mini figure 3 pack and a loot crate exclusive watch.

Bringing this thread from the dead, any interest in this upcoming game? Its my most anticipated game.

This has been my most anticipated game for years. I'm ready!

I wouldn't mind a statue but without Kid faith.

Limited editions are way too expensive for meeee

not getting the best reviews, but neither did the original and I loved it. I just preordered through psplus, does anybody know how the pre-download works?

I loved the first too. i played the Beta which was quite long and the reviews reflect some of my feeling. the city gets real bland. while the first was always visually interesting. Another casualty in the open world revolution. thats the only place i feel it lacks compared to the first

It downloads the 24 hours before it released I believe, so leave your PS4 on rest mode so it's ready

cool thanks. Open world?? NO!! I never really found open world to add anything in the videogame medium, just makes everything seem repetitive and toned down in quality because everything has to be in some form of real time. Whooppdeedoo it can rain and change to night randomly and now I can have 1000 mindless side missions. :rotfl Still excited for this though. Also saw no more gunplay, I find that odd. It was really cool in the original to unload on someone then throw the gun away like a bad ass.

Yeah I agree. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

That being said, I still highly enjoyed the beta. Gameplay is smoother

Hopefully gamestop gets me mine today, todays release day. Im pumped. The last one was excellent despite what the reviewers said, im sjre this will be the same. Hope they kept the feel of the older one.

Back