Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its his opinion, we should all be able to voice it. Post if you'd be interested or not on this, no need to call someones opinion wrong.

Geez!!:slap
If you'd read above, I had already posted my interest before that post. And I'm just joking with my fellow freaks. Can't you see the smileys? Relax. Take a chill pill.

@Commtech: You should have used :pfft: instead of "Wrong" :lol

Calling out someone's opinion as wrong although is a little heavy, at the same time stating that my choice is "forgettable" and "boring" will surely invite rebuttals (freaks buddies or not).

@Commtech: You should have used :pfft: instead of "Wrong" :lol

Calling out someone's opinion as wrong although is a little heavy, at the same time stating that my choice is "forgettable" and "boring" will invite rebuttals (freaks buddies or not).

True. And the rebuttal should come from the freaks I'm quoting, not Mr. Nosy.

Anyway, Oily version or regular, I'm in!

Not sure if I'd prefer oily or normal.
Oily would cost more money but would probably look more visually interesting on the shelf.

True. And the rebuttal should come from the freaks I'm quoting, not Mr. Nosy.

Anyway, Oily version or regular, I'm in!

Is that my new nickname Mr. Nosy? :yess:
I was stating it for everyone since i've seen too many times arguing over someones opinion which can get pretty ridiculous.
Im interested to finish watching this movie even more with this teaser shown. Glad to see this out of the blue instead of something else that im not really interested in like pee wee, ringo, wyatt.
Oh yea, please more than 1 oily.....we'd be gouging eye balls for that.

Where the ____ is Wofford? I think he had an insta-heart attack and went to 1/6 heaven.

I really wish to see the expression when he lifts his eyebrows. He does that quite often. If not with Plainview, I wish the second Bill (whenever that happens) has that look.

DDL.jpg

DPTWBB.jpg

DPTWBB1.jpg

DPTWBB2.jpg

DPTWBB3.png

Or just save it for the inevitable Rainman Daniel Day Lewis Abe Lincoln. :lol:lol

The headsculpt looks spot on! Where's Wofford??? This is a grail year for sure! I really dug this film but wasn't sure on on buying a Plainview but an oily version definitely peaks the interest!

absolutely in on this! its about time IMO! I know tons of you are excited for pee wee but things like wonka and pee wee are just out of place in my collection so Im able to skip. This guy will fit right in!

Yeah, I suspect that Plainview would be more popular than Pee-Wee or Ringo. Not necessarily Wyatt Earp, though. There are lots of western collectors, and folks that would want that companion for Doc Holiday.

If there's a 1 of 1 oily version offered. I'd like to see some sort of auction for it. Fair is fair and I'd be in the bidding.

My thought is that most of his outfits aren't overly complicated in the film, making the character somewhat bash-able with just a head sculpt, I think where RM could shine is by offering all figures as oily versions, thats just not something that any basher could pull off and have it look amazing.

Very interested though.

I agree the movie was forgettable but man the evilness of Plainview is almost palpable that Im not sure I could miss this. Im thinking I would have to get any character of Lewis. I really would prefer the hatted head.

6a012875949499970c01287594e304970c-pi

Back