Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Movie! Oil Slick Daniel would be something. Hope Rainman considers doing an Oil Slick version.

Wofford just saved himself about $3,000 dollars!:lol

Last edited:
i-drink-your-milkshake_3.jpg

I didn't think this was ever going to happen.

Thank you Rainman!:rotfl

I really wish to see the expression when he lifts his eyebrows. He does that quite often. If not with Plainview, I wish the second Bill (whenever that happens) has that look.

DDL.jpg

DPTWBB.jpg

DPTWBB1.jpg

DPTWBB2.jpg

DPTWBB3.png

I would agree. The sculpt looks great but the character has a boring look unlike Bill The Butcher.

Totally. I'm just like, why would I want this if I have Bill? I also think that GOTNY was a mediocre movie but the character and performance were legendary.

This was a great performance in a forgettable character in an even more forgettable movie that's quite frankly a bit of a chore to get through.

I'm not saying Rainman should not release it, I'm just saying I wont be buying it.

Maybe we could convince Rainman to do a raised eyebrows alternative head.
It would be AWESOME!

Totally. I'm just like, why would I want this if I have Bill? I also think that GOTNY was a mediocre movie but the character and performance were legendary.

This was a great performance in a forgettable character in an even more forgettable movie that's quite frankly a bit of a chore to get through.

I'm not saying Rainman should not release it, I'm just saying I wont be buying it.

I think it's the other way round. I suppose it depends on what matters more to you. I think Gangs of New York can't hold a candle to There Will be Blood and when I watch GONY I just don't feel the need to have a figure from a movie I'm not really enjoying. It's the reason I don't want any terminator salvation figures or Thor etc. Regardless of how cool the figure looks if I didn't enjoy the movie I can't enjoy the figure.

I personally also prefer his character in There will be blood to GONY and I find his character much more memorable in every way other than his clothing. I suppose it just ends up dropping down to personal taste.

My collection is very " plain " looking though so I suppose I'm not your average collector.

I would agree. The sculpt looks great but the character has a boring look unlike Bill The Butcher.

Wrong...

...and wrong.

:monkey3

:lol

Im interested. I have only been able to see bits and pieces of this movie but do have it at home ready to be my next movie to watch. Daniel Day Lewis performance in this movie seemed to be amazing from the parts ive seen and i'd be very interested depending price. The oil version sounds like a much better option and id be more inclined to purchase if I could get my hands on that. Something like this with accessories of the pipe and chair would be awesome:

ThereWillBeBlood_bild18_gross.jpg

Daniel-Day-Lewis-in-There-001.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Rainman's scared to attempt this fella!:dunno
Taxi-Driver-476x673.jpg

But I will be getting an Oil Slick Daniel if it's offered!

Back