• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microsoft Office For Mac 2008 Special Edition for Digital Media Enthusiasts! MIB!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Here we go again. I am trying to sell this Microsoft Office For Mac 2008 Special Edition for Digital Media Enthusiasts. It is "MIB", unopened, and unused. I won it in an online contest, and I do not need it because I do not have a Mac computer. I have offered it for sale here, and I'm trying once again. I am willing to sell it to board members worldwide who own a Mac computer. Please be aware that this software has only one license for one Mac computer. I really need your help! :eek: Someone out there that owns a Mac, this would be a great software package for you! It normally sells at retail and online stores for $499.99!

I am asking for $200.00 shipped worldwide. That is about $300.00 less than the retail price! :horror :D I am open to all offers! Please send me a PM with your offers.

OfficeforMac08.jpg

OfficeforMac08boxback.jpg

Here's information about this great software package:

With the power of Office 2008 applications plus Expression Media, the powerful asset management tool to visually catalog, organize and present all of your digital assets, you'll be able to simplify your work and visualize your success. Universal binary support offers native operation on both Intel®- and PowerPC-based Mac computers, while the Open XML file format enables communications between Mac- and Windows-based computers. Soon you'll feel the confidence that comes with sharing ideas with colleagues across platforms. A more streamlined user interface with drag-and-drop simplicity help you create media-rich documents in minutes. Just review the visual gallery of components to quickly find the items you need.

When you work smarter, success becomes much easier to envision. View and use hundreds of new templates, SmartArt graphics and professional-quality clipart and photos, and let batch conversion, tagging, built-in archiving and backup capabilities keep you organized. In addition, the Publishing Layout View makes it easy to zero in on images, audio, video, illustrations, desktop publishing and text. Rely on Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition to catalog, organize, design and present projects like a pro.

Features

* Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Entourage 2008 as well as Messenger for Mac
* Office 2008 Open XML file format is compatible with Mac computers and Windows-based computers for convenient office-to-office communications
* Streamlined user interface enables you to create cover pages, tables of contents and citations with ease
* 74 predefined Automator Actions simplify your workflow by automating certain tasks
* Microsoft Expression Media helps you easily manage more than 128,000 digital assets stored across all your hard drives, CDs and media cards
* Enables you to create visual catalogs for fast browsing, search and retrieval
* Expression Media is customizable and powerful enough for both professionals and digital media enthusiasts

I really hope someone will help me out with this. I must unload it now. I can help you get a great software package for a cheap price, and you can help me out by buying it from me. I am open to offers! Please send me a PM with your offers.

Thanks Again! :D

I've already put it on eBay "bro". Three times in the last month. It is not selling there. I wanted to try it out here again. I think someone out there with a Mac that needs it will buy it from me here...I hope.

Thanks for the free bump. :D What's up with the profanity? :confused:...and the LOL rolling heads.....? Sarcasm there? Whatever.

My early morning BUMP for today! :banghead

Anyone out there need this great software package? I really hope so. Please send me your PMs with your best offers. I am open to offers. Thanks! :D

BUMP IT UP! :banghead

Anyone out there need this great program? I really hope so! Send me a PM if you do. Thanks again!

I've already put it on eBay "bro". Three times in the last month. It is not selling there. I wanted to try it out here again. I think someone out there with a Mac that needs it will buy it from me here...I hope.

Sorry to say bro but that won't sell because everybody is P2P now these days.:naughty

Back