Action Figure Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 & 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 &

great work but im not understanding the constant comparision to mine

Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 &

I guess some people think they are casting them after they recieve the knife from you

Its obvious hes not its much better then mine great work as always TTFG :clap

great work but im not understanding the constant comparision to mine

Thanks One!
I was actually going to PM you to see if you mind about the comparison shots.
I do comparisons mainly for myself to show the size difference(its a weird obsession of mine:cuckoo:)
And also because Ive been asked if I casted your work(I have never even tried molding/casting yet LOL)

I guess some people think they are casting them after they recieve the knife from you

Its obvious hes not its much better then mine great work as always TTFG :clap

You'd be surprised.
Sometimes it takes a picture of the two together to make some people realise.
I didnt take the shots with those people in mind, but I thought I may as well post them to show people that they are a tiny bit longer than yours, and the handle has a smaller width, yet thicker depth so it will still fit in the hand even though it looks thinner, and the other reason was of course to prevent some people asking if they were casted or whatever.

its no prob bro loving what your doing:)

Looking good. Although theres one thing I havent really seen with custom Myers figure sculpts and thats the "stretch". I wish someone would add that feature to the mask when scuplting it.

Looking good. Although theres one thing I havent really seen with custom Myers figure sculpts and thats the "stretch". I wish someone would add that feature to the mask when scuplting it.

Thats exactly what I will be doing, my friend:wink1:
I spoke a bit about it on the previous page I think.

Sweet! I must have missed that.

Why the hell is this thread rotting on Page 4?! :dunno

wow that looks great man! one thing i see that would help is to add the crows feet in the corner of the eyes, well their not actually crows feet but if u look at a shat mask it has them but where they cut the eyes out it only left like half of it. so its basically just a dent on the outside corner of the eye. still looks awsome man i love the nose u did on it!

wow that looks great man! one thing i see that would help is to add the crows feet in the corner of the eyes, well their not actually crows feet but if u look at a shat mask it has them but where they cut the eyes out it only left like half of it. so its basically just a dent on the outside corner of the eye. still looks awsome man i love the nose u did on it!

Welcome to the forum, rlee! :welcome1:
I already have the dents at the side of the eyes. Its just hard to pick up on camera.
Thanks for the kind words, bro. Im a big fan of your work!

Welcome to the forum, rlee! :welcome1:
I already have the dents at the side of the eyes. Its just hard to pick up on camera.
Thanks for the kind words, bro. Im a big fan of your work!

You're still doing this, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :lol

I hope so, this looks like it could turn out to be the current best.

You got something against Howdy Doody?! :tap

purintonhowdy.jpg

great job man, I want to see when finished

I really hope you finish this sculpt off,its looking so promising.

dont let is fade away and never get finished - its a real contender to be one of the best ;)

Back