Action Figure Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 & 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 &

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate all your support.
Its still on hold, but I will eventually get round to finishing it off.
Need to stop being lazy lol!

Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 &

I FINALLY ordered the molding and casting materials today!
One step closer, guys!:yess:

Havent worked on the sculpt in months but Im gonna finish it off in about a week or two.
Some old pics -

picture.php

picture.php

And this crappy mock up -

picture.php

:lol

The bottom right of his nose has been flattened somehow:monkey2....Im guessing my niece did it when I werent looking:gah:
Easy fix, but I already spent long enough on that damn nose.:mad:

I remember when you first told me about this project last year, glad to see ur getting back on track. Its so easy to "take a break" then you wake up and six months have passed lol. Looking forward to seeing the finished sculpt painted and haired. Keep up the good work bro :clap

I remember when you first told me about this project last year, glad to see ur getting back on track. Its so easy to "take a break" then you wake up and six months have passed lol. Looking forward to seeing the finished sculpt painted and haired. Keep up the good work bro :clap

:lol Tell me about it! Its been a while but Im ready to finish this guy now.
Im really looking forward to getting back on it.
Thanks mate.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7hBCDYiH6U"]‪Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(HD 1080p)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:panic::panic::panic:

Back