Michael Jackson Premium Format ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCLasse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow you made Kiss and now its for sure time to make Michael Jackson if its possible ? would you consider making him in PF ?

I imagine the "come together" clothes with the yellow shirt would be extremely nice....or what about a moonwalk pose ? I would for sure buy both !

A moonwalk pose would be asweome and i'd buy it for sure! :rock

I wonder how much his family would charge for his likenss now... probably too much for Sideshow to spend.

I think this is a BAD idea.

But if SSC made it I bet no one could BEAT IT.

They could even make an exclusive BLACK AND WHITE version.

You know, WE ARE THE WORLD so if we want it and ask enough we may just get it.

:D

Very good Shropt :lol

Because if I don't have money to buy it I'll be a SMOOTH CRIMINAL and steal it...
That may be DANGEROUS ...

Awesome guys...
Well, this poll speaks for itself...
and it was done before MJ's death :monkey2

MJPFpoll.jpg

Awesome guys...

MJPFpoll.jpg

Yeah thats for sure - I´ll gladly pay up to 999 $ for this one if the quality and pose are tip top :monkey5

Awesome guys...

MJPFpoll.jpg

So I wonder if this is a sign that we'll get a MJ PF...Cmon SS, the fans have spoken, make it happen!

Because if I don't have money to buy it I'll be a SMOOTH CRIMINAL and steal it...
That may be DANGEROUS ...

it would be quite the THRILLER it would really ROCK MY WORLD
every day Id look at it and say THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL is happy ya know? And I support sideshow in make more PF's Sideshow my message to you is DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU GET ENOUGH It makes me want to SCREAM

Geez. If there were as many Michael Jackson fans when he was alive as there are now, the many might not have died $400 Million in the hole. Asking for Michael Jackson products now just seems in poor taste. Spending $800 on a Hot Toys figure that wasn't selling out two weeks ago at $200 is shameful.

No kidding Dave. Two weeks ago everyone here wouldn't have been offended by a Michael Jackson kiddie joke, but now even mentioning them is in bad taste. I had no idea so many people here were so into Michael but afraid to admit it until he died. I've said all along the only Michael Jackson figure I'd want is a Thriller version and I'm sticking to it.

Back