Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm going to bed and before I do that I'm going to kiss my baby and thank whoever is up there for the moments I get to spend with my loved ones. Goodnight My friends

I never was much of a Jackson fan but its still kind of a bummer. He may have been wacoo jacco in person but the guy sure had some talent.

Man what a sad day for the music industry....I grew up listening to his music....I just can't believe he's gone!

Jeff Goldblum? They are dropping like flies. Get it? Flies?!?

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg

Jeff Goldblum was just on Colbert a couple of nights ago - looked great and was very funny. I'd think this is just a rumor.

As for this thread - let's be respectful of an artist that has many millions of fans. Any kind of fame or artistic genius is like capturing lightning - many things have to come into alignment, including great song writing, great musical production and a great performance.

No one can deny that Michael was one of the most impressive entertainers of his generation.

Jeff Goldblum was just on Colbert a couple of nights ago - looked great and was very funny. I'd think this is just a rumor.

As for this thread - let's be respectful of an artist that has many millions of fans. Any kind of fame or artistic genius is like capturing lightning - many things have to come into alignment, including great song writing, great musical production and a great performance.

No one can deny that Michael was one of the most impressive entertainers of his generation.

I have to agree. He was weird to say the least. However, I still have some songs on my Ipod. Can't deny that he was up there as a top talent in the industry.

The Goldblum thing would have been confirmed and reported by a serious news source if it was true. It has not been, and thus, it is not, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back