Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Micheal Jackson dead at 50

please delete this racist post a lot of his diehard fans were asian

I am in no way shape or form racist. :rolleyes:

Watch Weird Science. You will get the joke.

Not that it's any of your business buy two of my cousins were adopted and are of Asian blood. So I highly doubt that was my intent.

However, I won't apologize for my post. You are over reacting. :peace

E! has an updated E! True Hollywood Story on already.

I never understood why somebody would post in a thread about something they don't like.

So now we know why MJ is just a Max Headroom talking head in 2015:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AP-ObLX7lZc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AP-ObLX7lZc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Not to make light of the situation or sound morbid but MTV just had Kurt Loder on. I did not know he was still alive.

He was a unique talent to be sure, he made a significant mark on pop culture...

....may he rest in peace.

People are so Cold,making Jokes about a person that just passed away,this just shows what type of person you are,Pathetic...Just pathetic.

He is Nr.1 in the Music Business,no one will ever Touch him,EVER.

=Rock83;1788793]People are so Cold,making Jokes about a person that just passed away,this just shows what type of person you are,Pathetic...Just pathetic.

I completely agree, i find the mentality of these people scary and revulting, what a worthless bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back