Michael bay to do halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changing the title of the movie makes no difference guys, it's still a crapfest.

That's your opinion and I have no problem with that. I didn't find the movie a crapfest but to each his own. What I do mind is you claiming to know who's who around here when you just joined this month. Or...are you someone using an alternate screen name that we all do know???????

6909210950_cc22f2f688_z.jpg

Supposedly the Nazis open a portal to another universe which happens to be Hell and Michael Myers comes out a baby, they give him to a young german family until he transforms into a giant Satanic Robot that his doctor Captain James T. Loomis talks to and cofuses long enough for his sister played by Megan Fox to drive a lambourgini into. Rammstein does the score.

Supposedly the Nazis open a portal to another universe which happens to be Hell and Michael Myers comes out a baby, they give him to a young german family until he transforms into a giant Satanic Robot that his doctor Captain James T. Loomis talks to and cofuses long enough for his sister played by Megan Fox to drive a lambourgini into. Rammstein does the score.

Sounds good so far..... hope those Nazi's arn't zombies, that'd be controversial.

There is a reason Michael, Freddy, and Jason are lasting horror icons. It's because they have already be done perfectly. It's like somebody remaking Star Wars Ep IV and expecting everybody to like it. It's just a fail idea.

Carpenter's Myers is the one I love, and that's the only one there will ever be.

There is a reason Michael, Freddy, and Jason are lasting horror icons. It's because they have already be done perfectly. It's like somebody remaking Star Wars Ep IV and expecting everybody to like it. It's just a fail idea.

Carpenter's Myers is the one I love, and that's the only one there will ever be.

Amen and god bless you!!!!!!!! :hi5:

:exactly::goodpost:

Put me down as loving Halloween 3, just not as part of the franchise, but as everyone says, on it's own, its a great cult horror movie.

Back