1/6 MIC Toys - Avengers Endgame - Tony Stark (SHIELD Armor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'll definitely be picking up this one.

69333435_2420389681348889_4836599896507154432_o.jpg

Funny thing is it's mostly reuse from DiD's swat figures. Probably ran the vest, helm, and boots at the same factories then made the uniform. If it is indeed the same factory it'll be fairly nice stuff. Need to flip those upside down kneepads though :lol

Funny thing is it's mostly reuse from DiD's swat figures. Probably ran the vest, helm, and boots at the same factories then made the uniform. If it is indeed the same factory it'll be fairly nice stuff. Need to flip those upside down kneepads though :lol

I was thinking the same thing. That vest is the same one that's on the L.A. S.W.A.T. Driver figure, as until just recently I'd been using it on my custom Crossbones.

Hi mine arrived today, very impressed with the company great packaging nice details good headsculpt even included a t-shirt thats not visible. only problem is trying to attach the magazines to the chest very fiddly.

Hi mine arrived today, very impressed with the company great packaging nice details good headsculpt even included a t-shirt thats not visible. only problem is trying to attach the magazines to the chest very fiddly.

I feel your pain with those dam clear clips to hold the magazines on the chest. I ended up using a little bit of blu tak on mine to keep them there. Just couldnt get them right for the life of me.

I am still waiting for this. Shield Tony and a few other things have been basically chilling in China for weeks now. Hopefully they get sent to the US soon.

I am still waiting for this. Shield Tony and a few other things have been basically chilling in China for weeks now. Hopefully they get sent to the US soon.

Same. Last tracking On mine was June 20th and says procesed through XIAMEN EMS, CHINA

Same. Last tracking On mine was June 20th and says procesed through XIAMEN EMS, CHINA

Mine cleared customs the other day, and should be delivered tomorrow.

Some mail is either getting a lot backlogged, or being sent by boat (the boat stuff I dont expect to get for 6+ weeks after shipping.) Epacket seems a little faster than some Hong Kong post, at least with the cheapest shipping option.

Mine finally arrived... Probably gonna do a body swap because he was WAY too tall. He's taller than the basic iron man figures.

Last edited:
Back