MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 - project updates - Ace Ventura

a2ee420f21ebd32d723df312968ee6e1.jpg

MG I wanted to thank you on here for taking on Sho's head sculpt. A Dream come true and none of this would have started if you didn't take on this commission from me.

Three years later, what was once just a dream, is a reality.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure Steve. What a fantastic figure Sho turned out to be. I am very proud to have been a part of it. You and Mags did a heck of a job.

It has been a long time since I posted anything. Here is a work in progress of The MASK. This has been a lot of fun to sculpt because the research on the project was watching a lot of the movie. Smokin!!!!

Ja2xnO.jpg

N802Yz.jpg

My latest work in progress of sculpt work plus the always amazing Yunsil outfit for The MASK. Thanks for looking!

7mhEWf.jpg

BFJCq8.jpg

5x7BxY.jpg

IOHdmY.jpg

JUBupF.jpg

NLBUmo.jpg

5zsPkJ.jpg

XzB0ud.jpg

Ja2xnO.jpg

Wrapping up The Mask project. Here is the DX set unpainted. Also having some fun with my camera / new light set so took some pics of my older customs. Hope you guys like this. Over a year in the making. Working on Jareth from Labyrinth next which should be another fun challenge.

wOtwIS.jpg

WBj1UZ.jpg

12mLsT.jpg

80TEus.jpg

hcLpKy.jpg

gxZYoF.jpg

Wrapping up The Mask project. Here is the DX set unpainted. Also having some fun with my camera / new light set so took some pics of my older customs. Hope you guys like this. Over a year in the making. Working on Jareth from Labyrinth next which should be another fun challenge.

wOtwIS.jpg

WBj1UZ.jpg

12mLsT.jpg

80TEus.jpg

hcLpKy.jpg

gxZYoF.jpg
Simply amazing!

Ski

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back