MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 - project updates - Jareth WIP page 66

1/6 Ace Ventura WIP Still a lot to do but almost there...

kW3FT0.jpg

V1Dfzy.jpg

TAwx6i.jpg

Re: MG2065 - project updates - Ace Ventura

Thanks guys! I really do like the way this shaping up. I use wax and have heated tools that help me to move it around...then tools to help shape, smooth, etc.

that's easily one of the best likenesses around for JIm Carrey....wht do you think about r3evisiting some of your other sculpts?...:)

Thanks Joel! I thought about it...but there are so many other characters I would like to work on.

just curious.....is Austin Powers still on your list? :wave

Austin and The Mask were on my 'would like to sculpt' list but they are in the works by other talented folks. I have some other characters in mind and my schedule is clearing up after Ace. I don't really have anything solid planned though so anything is possible.

Austin and The Mask were on my 'would like to sculpt' list but they are in the works by other talented folks. I have some other characters in mind and my schedule is clearing up after Ace. I don't really have anything solid planned though so anything is possible.

Good enough - I knew he was a character you were considering at one point - just wanted to double check.
I'm following Scott's thread on Austin with fingers crossed...:pray:

Hi, Can you add me in list for the Ace Ventura head?

This sculpt is new and I'm using a new material called Monster Clay. Works very different from the traditional wax I use but I like it.

0LGc8A.jpg

cAHpDd.jpg

Looks fantastic Mg! Can't wait for this one.

Pee Wee Herman Prototype. Sculpt by Me, Paint by Nathan Eakins (Silent Surfer) and clothing by Geewhiz Customs

XOzUM2.jpg

jvmK9L.jpg

XSInRo.jpg

That pee wee is the tops, would love to have it.

a2ee420f21ebd32d723df312968ee6e1.jpg

MG I wanted to thank you on here for taking on Sho's head sculpt. A Dream come true and none of this would have started if you didn't take on this commission from me.

Three years later, what was once just a dream, is a reality.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back