MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 - project updates -Grinch, Dumber, Popeye, Sho Nuff NEW WIP

Thanks fellas. Yep, big Ern is confirmed. Luckily, i have made contact with some great producers and tailors which frees me up to focus on sculpting. I can basically work on several projects at once. No interest list for any of this yet except for Jareth which is up next.

Thanks fellas. Yep, big Ern is confirmed. Luckily, i have made contact with some great producers and tailors which frees me up to focus on sculpting. I can basically work on several projects at once. No interest list for any of this yet except for Jareth which is up next.

Oh man I might not be able to resist that! Will we get a Munson too? Lol. Please tell me it will have real hair for the comb over :lol

I would be open to real hair. I was sort of against real hair until i saw jake's wonka hair job and then nathan sealed the deal with the shogun...so i am officially ok with the real hair look. :)

I think we would all be munsoned if we didnt make an effort to create a Roy figure.

I would be open to real hair. I was sort of against real hair until i saw jake's wonka hair job and then nathan sealed the deal with the shogun...so i am officially ok with the real hair look. :)

I think we would all be munsoned if we didnt make an effort to create a Roy figure.

Hahahaha yeah definitely don't want to get Munsoned in the middle of nowhere.

So pumped for Jareth! Would love for him to be real hair as well! Maybe the owl with him or his magic balls haha, a goblin would be amazing, his cane, Toby haha so many possibilities man I can't wait!

There are a lot of possibilities with Jareth. Would love to do a Hoggle but the body and outfit might be a problem. I will see if yunsil can do something similar to the Wonka/oompa combo.

There are a lot of possibilities with Jareth. Would love to do a Hoggle but the body and outfit might be a problem. I will see if yunsil can do something similar to the Wonka/oompa combo.

Yeah I thought Hoggle too but figured that would be like a whole new figure to do rather than a small companion, but hell if you are up for it I am up to buy it haha

Here are some work in progress pics of Pee Wee Herman. Would love to get some feedback on this guy...

dTq9Wi.jpg

ABkAfk.jpg

Re: MG2065 - project updates - Pee Wee Herman WIP

Wow the peewee likeness is spot on Mike, glad to hear that we will be seeing more work from you shortly.
All the projects you undertake are incredible :rock

the only thing I see is that the right eye should have a little squint due to the smile (smirk) coming up on that side...

Please add me to the Pee Wee herman interest list.

now I just need a clothing set! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jareth work in progress. Not sure how I'm going to do that wild 80's hair. :)

C1NkCM.jpg

Great start... definitely see Bowie :rock :rock And I'm sure if you were so inclined you could offer a few versions for the fans. I know Elvis1976 just make a killer custom Bowie :rock

Looking good so far! I think the only possibly way to go is to hair the sculpt. sculpting that hair would be madness!

Agreed... I think it would need to be either individually hairing each head, or possibly getting someone who can produce wigs. I imagine a 1/6 wig could be produced that would give the right puff to the top of his head.

And fitting as I assume he was wearing a wig anyway.

Back