MF's Magneto Vs TH's Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose Villain Did You Enjoy More?

• Total voters

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all:wave

I certainly didn't read through every page in the Avengers thread but in the more than a few that I did read, I didn't see any mention of Tom Hiddleston's performance so I'm wondering whose performance you enjoyed more.

Michael Fassbender as Magneto in First Class or Tom in The Avengers.

:)

I voted both, because both did fine in two very different settings, but I think Fassbender carried more weight in First Class then Hiddleston had to in Avengers.

Not even close in favor of hiddleston. He's done the best job of anyone I've seen play a comic book villain.

Last edited:
Both are amazing perfomances, and LOKI is one of the best villians iv scene from Marvel movies and Tom did make you feel for the character, especially in Thor, BUTTT Fassbenders Magneto just had so much emotion in his performance, you didnt just feel for him, you wanted him to be badass at some points.

Both are good, I like the character of Loki over Magneto But performance wise MF has the win IMO

I think Fassbender was better...but then Magneto started sounding Irish. Therefore I vote tie.

I loved Tom in both Thor and Avengers and thought he was the best thing about both films, but Fassbender is just awesome so i voted for him.

I love both but Fassbender's Magneto was something to be feared. The way he went relentlessly after the Nazis in FC and handled Shaw, he gave that vibe that he'd kill you faster than talk to you and was a force to be dealt with.

I love both but Fassbender's Magneto was something to be feared. The way he went relentlessly after the Nazis in FC and handled Shaw, he gave that vibe that he'd kill you faster than talk to you and was a force to be dealt with.

Yeah he was way more menacing than Loki (who ended up being a little _____ in both films he was in so far) :lol

lol this is true hunnipot. I didn't think about it at first but normally it would bother me if there was no epic final battle with the main villain but I didn't even think about that here.

tumblr_m42zcv2qM41rw25g4o1_400.gif

Did anyone else happen to think he resembled Michael a little bit when he first appears in the film? He's kneeling down and with his head tilted down the way it is, it made me think of MF
hum.gif

Back