Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conan the Conqueror up for preorder.

96D1E8E3-0C3E-4808-8912-8A965D0315B7.jpeg

Good. I paid after market for the Frazetta version. Will deffo pre order this version.

Speaking of which...do you think Mezco's 2nd 1:6 statue will be Conan the Destroyer...

The Mezco Wizard whispered in my ear and said '...and I say YES!'

Good. I paid after market for the Frazetta version. Will deffo pre order this version.

Speaking of which...do you think Mezco's 2nd 1:6 statue will be Conan the Destroyer...

I was thinking we might see more movement on the statue front after this. Another take on Conan would be cool, but at the $225+ pricepoint, it would be nice to see other characters as well. Thoth-Amon, Thulsa Doom, Red Sonja, Belit, Valeria...

Preordered! I was so hyped when I saw him and I'm glad they gave him more weapons and now capes/cloaks on top of the tunic. I was thinking of getting the barbarian expansion but I'm ok with just Conan. I hope we get variants for Death Dealer and Solomon Kane.

This really is a great release and the barbarian add-on pack is a great idea. I know what they're doing but I kind of wish they'd offer a body alone.

Last year they showed a render of the Jungle Hunter Predator for their statue line.

This is an excellent figure of the Frazetta cover to Conan the Conqueror.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The preorder for this will be open until TOMORROW at noon EST, so don't wait on this one!
Agreed if people don't jump on this now and it closes/ sells out. This figure is going to be very expensive later just like the standard figure.

Well Conan is officially on waitlist. Hope those who wanted a second chance actually got one.

Preordered! I was so hyped when I saw him and I'm glad they gave him more weapons and now capes/cloaks on top of the tunic. I was thinking of getting the barbarian expansion but I'm ok with just Conan. I hope we get variants for Death Dealer and Solomon Kane.
Well… not sure how I missed this but MEZ already had Solomon Kane up for pre-order. Funny because I just finished reading the books. CAN‘T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS. Hope the waitlist plays out.

One:12 Collective Solomon Kane | Mezco Toyz

5DF2A56F-7DD2-4265-86C1-695BF06B222D.jpeg

Back