Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well… not sure how I missed this but MEZ already had Solomon Kane up for pre-order. Funny because I just finished reading the books. CAN‘T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS. Hope the waitlist plays out.

One:12 Collective Solomon Kane | Mezco Toyz

View attachment 559396
Yeah sorry to hear that it's definitely a must have for Robert E. Howard fan. I have him preordered with Mezco, but my comment was getting another version of him done but I also forgot this it's self is an exclusive. Lol

Looks like it was on BBTS but sold out. Oh, well. Waitlist… then aftermarket prices. It’ll work out.

FYdCD9gXwBQqdLE

Wonder when we can expect to hear something more on this. I missed the other mezco versions of Conan

Hearing about it… I would guess pretty soon.

In hand… YEARS.

Mezco’s announcement to shipping ratio is horrendous.

When is that King Conan going to go up for PO? He's my last chance for a classic Conan dolly. I don't know if I'm ever going to get a proper 1/6th Conan, so I might as well grab the Mezco. It'll go well with my Doom (just need a Kang, maybe go back for a Strange, and hey presto, the Savage Avangers!) at the very least (when they release in 2027).

Mezco seems lost.

You can still waitlist Conan the Conquerer. Might be a few years if ever.

212F3632-3CE4-4730-A021-98353A230852.jpeg

Mezco seems lost.

You can still waitlist Conan the Conquerer. Might be a few years if ever.

View attachment 606458
I've never done a waitlist. It's too anxious for me. I don't like it, the whole "will a spot open, won't a spot open" thing. I'd rather just secure a PO and if I lose it, it is what it is. I'm fine waiting since there is going to be another one. It's the fact that they keep churning out their in-house cockroatches while everything else piles up that ticks me off.

Thanks for the heads-up though!

I've never done a waitlist. It's too anxious for me. I don't like it, the whole "will a spot open, won't a spot open" thing. I'd rather just secure a PO and if I lose it, it is what it is. I'm fine waiting since there is going to be another one. It's the fact that they keep churning out their in-house cockroatches while everything else piles up that ticks me off.

Thanks for the heads-up though!
Did you want a Conan? I'd keep an eye open on the Mezco FB group as some smaller stores usually get orders, and sell them. I do think getting on the waitlist on Mezco probably after the figure starts shipping could help, the situation with Death Dealer recently had a bunch of preorder cancellations and a few people who got on the waitlist where able to have them convert.

My Death Dealer has been “processing” for several weeks now. Really crazy.

Last edited:
My Death Dealer has bee “processing” for several weeks now. Really crazy.
Same for me. I hope it ships soon I was already charged for it and wouldn't make sense for it to be cancelled so let's hope this week it ships.

Did you want a Conan? I'd keep an eye open on the Mezco FB group as some smaller stores usually get orders, and sell them. I do think getting on the waitlist on Mezco probably after the figure starts shipping could help, the situation with Death Dealer recently had a bunch of preorder cancellations and a few people who got on the waitlist where able to have them convert.
I didn't want to get into another line, so I ignored all One:12s, ever since I saw how pricey the figures were on the aftermarket. So even if I wanted a Conan, I let it go. But then I caved in and POed Doom because I buy Dooms in every line/format/scale/whatever, and I figured that a Conan would now pair nicely (per Savage Avengers) and I have an excuse to keep it to just these two (there are a few more characters I'd get, but they're longshots). I don't use FB and really, waitlists make me anxious. If I manage to snag a PO, great. If not, I've missed it and it is what it is. It's a way to control my purchases as well, in a way.

Mezco doesn't ship around my parts so joining their waitlist is not an option for me. I'll just keep an eye out for King Conan. It won't exactly be Classic Conan, but I'll make due with it.

A

Absolutely beautiful figure, but what is it with the goddamn blue color? Why do all these companies feel they have to make the Death Dealer blue? What painting are they looking at?
I think some paintings show certain lighting his skin comes out blue. Although the one where he is standing it's clear he is wearing a scale male shirt. But I never had an issue with the blue skin though I imagine we can get another exclusive with different armor and human skin color. Just like we already got two exclusives for Conan.
99c660c80199d2ed79bf5e0e72c54a1f.jpg
1737b8d2248b6092d8afa8ac7aab216d.jpg

Back