Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is taking some time to ship hopefully it starts to move this week. As far as 89 Batman is concerned that should stay in the DC thread. Lol no but seriously I won't see that figure anytime soon even if it started shipping because I got the preorder at BBTS and not Mezco.

My figure shipped and I should get it tomorrow! First images are up on FB this one is from Darais Prince also know as D Amzing on YT. Super excited for this.
245940056_10166143371100422_1786680956802919968_n.jpg

Although I feel like Mezco generally dropped the ball long ago, that thing looks great. They knocked it outta the park.

Guess It won't come today figures. But it will probably come tomorrow FedEx tends to over shoot their time frames. Lol

Damn D Amazing killed it in the review…I hope this doesn’t turn into a grail piece :horror

Most excited I have ever seen D Amazing. Great review and SUPER looking forward to getting him. Hope for ONCE BBTS is not slow with this.

This will for sure be a grail piece and expensive in the 2nd market.

Only bad thing is now I need to consider a Mythic Legion Horse. His photos with the Mez Kong in the red cape were right out of the comic. Unreal.

I hope this doesn’t turn into a grail piece :horror

Not sure what that is, but it might become sought after going by the amount of comments on the video of people wishing they had preordered the figure. Strange, because it was available for PO on BBTS for a long time. It must be a sleeper figure.

They could make another Conan with different accessories, which would still make this version a "grail piece" for some people anyways.

They can make these versions next.

D1AdH5N.jpg

841w4i5.jpg

Damn D Amazing killed it in the review…I hope this doesn’t turn into a grail piece :horror
Recently sold listings on eBay suggest it already has. But I'm sure they'll make more versions of Conan (and hopefully more characters).

I'm just excited because the release of this must mean the 1/6 statue isn't far behind. Great time to be a Conan fan. Hope someone will do a proper 1/6 figure line in the future.

Absolutely stellar. My Mezco collection is tiny - Popeye and Bluto, the fat Batman and now this - but they’re among the best figures I own. People are gonna kick themselves for not preordering this and so they should. There was absolutely no reason not to.

I had 2 on pre-order that I cancelled, and I'm not kicking myself. :LOL: (It does look awesome, though. I just don't think highly articulated action figures are my thing. The statue though... That I do have on pre-order still.)

Recently sold listings on eBay suggest it already has. But I'm sure they'll make more versions of Conan (and hopefully more characters).

I'm just excited because the release of this must mean the 1/6 statue isn't far behind. Great time to be a Conan fan. Hope someone will do a proper 1/6 figure line in the future.
That is my dream a 1/6th scale frazetta Conan figure I feel Tbleague could do an awesome job if they make a new specific body.

Not sure what that is, but it might become sought after going by the amount of comments on the video of people wishing they had preordered the figure. Strange, because it was available for PO on BBTS for a long time. It must be a sleeper figure.

They could make another Conan with different accessories, which would still make this version a "grail piece" for some people anyways.

D1AdH5N.jpg

841w4i5.jpg
I’m sure there will be more versions on the way. Wasn’t the female character( not Red Sonja) teased at a con a few years back

I’m sure there will be more versions on the way. Wasn’t the female character( not Red Sonja) teased at a con a few years back
No it was just Conan. There wasn't any other besides Conan and Death Dealer who where ever showcased.

D1AdH5N.jpg

841w4i5.jpg

Yeah with the body being almost totally unique to Conan, it'd be odd if they didn't do a variant. The helmet makes for an easy swap.

That is my dream a 1/6th scale frazetta Conan figure I feel Tbleague could do an awesome job if they make a new specific body.

I'm assuming you've seen Mezco's 1/6 statue? Not a figure but has swap out options.

I got the figure yesterday, it's great looking but small nit picks are the sheaths don't have full chains, you get plastic hooks to attach it to the belt. You can only have 1 sheath hanging then, but not so bad since you probably wouldn't have both hanging. It's just different than the proto and not explained anywhere.

The other minor nit pick is the knees are smooth plastic. The entire rest of the body is scarred/pitted etc, so the knees look a little out of place.

Yeah with the body being almost totally unique to Conan, it'd be odd if they didn't do a variant. The helmet makes for an easy swap.

I'm assuming you've seen Mezco's 1/6 statue? Not a figure but has swap out options.

I got the figure yesterday, it's great looking but small nit picks are the sheaths don't have full chains, you get plastic hooks to attach it to the belt. You can only have 1 sheath hanging then, but not so bad since you probably wouldn't have both hanging. It's just different than the proto and not explained anywhere.

The other minor nit pick is the knees are smooth plastic. The entire rest of the body is scarred/pitted etc, so the knees look a little out of place.
I know but I mean a figure specifically also the only thing you can remove from the statue is the sword sheath, dagger with sheath, necklace and cape. That's it the sword, axe are fixed into the hands. I just got it today finally and I love it I will say mines has a somewhat loose lower ab joint not to bad but it has to much of a easy movement. Thankfully I ordered a second figure through BBTS before it sold out so I'll have a second option in case.

Last edited:
Back