Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m just calling them Hot Mezco Toys from now on.

I wish I could go back in time to 1990 to inform all the kids that 6 inch action figures cost $150 in 2020 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DD is up for PO at BBTS and if you missed the PO on Mezco, then your probably going to hit yourself cause it's basically $200 plus fees. Still comes with all exclusive stuff like the pins and print.

So much for Spring 21. Summer half way over.

Any bets on Fall 21? Or was that a typo and Mez meant Spring 22.

I don't know. I finally cancelled my order last week (that was paid in full with PayPal) expecting a refund, and... nothing. Emailed CS, and... nothing. I'm getting progressively more irritated as the days go by. Did I just lose out on $90.00? :oops:

I don't know. I finally cancelled my order last week (that was paid in full with PayPal) expecting a refund, and... nothing. Emailed CS, and... nothing. I'm getting progressively more irritated as the days go by. Did I just lose out on $90.00? :oops:
Who did you order from?

So much for Spring 21. Summer half way over.

Any bets on Fall 21? Or was that a typo and Mez meant Spring 22.
It's apparently going to come out by Aug-Oct of this year so I'm hoping it does come out because we are going on 17-18 months since it went up for preorder.

There's a 25% NRD, so you'd lose that at least.

Just heard back from Mezco. It's been so long since the I placed order, they had to process the refund manually, so false alarm. Phew! I lost out on the NRD obviously, but that's fine. That's the way those work, after all.

Just heard back from Mezco. It's been so long since the I placed order, they had to process the refund manually, so false alarm. Phew! I lost out on the NRD obviously, but that's fine. That's the way those work, after all.
Well glad you got it sorted but good luck getting the figure. Keep an eye out for place that will sell it BBTS is one of them.

Well glad you got it sorted but good luck getting the figure. Keep an eye out for place that will sell it BBTS is one of them.
I don't want the figure, which is why I cancelled, so I'm good.

Conan is shipping soon. Just got an email from Mezco that he will process tomorrow. I had to update my payment method just for tomorrow so there is no issues. Finally

Good news. Mine is via BBTS so I will be 30 days later… at least.
At least it's closer now. The wait is over Ironically I also have an order with BBTS but got lucky with my waitlist on Mezco and it converted last year. Can't wait to get it in hand and post some images of it.

Back