Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your review might have changed my mind about this figure. I was going to pass but it looks quite good in hand. Not mentioned in the review, but I like the metallic blue paint they used on the armor. Really stands out. The different shades of green is disappointing though.

Looking forward to seeing how Thor and Hela turn out.

If there were no other options and didn't cost 50% more than other Mezco's it wouldn't be bashed as much. But with the competition around and the price I think this will shelf warm quite a lot. Plus over a year since the movie came out; I found myself needing an expensive Gladiator Hulk less and less. I picked up the Marvel Select a little while ago to fill the void.

I'm going to take another unpopular opinion tonight - that's two in a row! But rather than speak badly about a figure many like, I'm praising a figure many hate. It's the latest from the Mezco One:12 Collective Marvel line up - the Hulk, straight from Thor: Ragnarok! Okay, so 'praising' might be a stretch, but this figure is not the terrible release some would have you believe. You can find my complete review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-121918a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_one12hulk_9.jpg

Great review Michael! Thank you for sharing!

Love those stands Coco! You looking at potentially making 1/12 stands for purchase?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes, definitely. These more simple base add ones were just a trial run. I plan on offering these and maybe even full 1:12 figure stands. I’ve already started on a ship deck plank stand for Popeye.

Those look great....ever think of making them square or rectangular? Round is difficult to group in detolf.

Why I switched to Storm Collectibles 1/12 & 1/6 conversion stands. They hit both sizes and museum and flight poses....multi-purpose for the win.

Thanks, guys!

Those look great....ever think of making them square or rectangular? Round is difficult to group in detolf.

Why I switched to Storm Collectibles 1/12 & 1/6 conversion stands. They hit both sizes and museum and flight poses....multi-purpose for the win.

The complete stand for Popeye that I’m making is a smaller 3.5” x 4” rectangle. I’ll probably follow suit for any more complete stands I make for 1:12 since I like the smaller footprint too. The round ones in the pics are made so that the Mezco stands can fit right on top of it.

Not to intrude in your business however; I’d recommend checking out the Storm Collectibles Dynamic Figure stand if you haven’t already. BBTS has them. I’ve got all my Mezco’s on them and it’s a world better.

A single stand handles both 6 - 12 inch figures museum to dynamic poses....it’s basic in design but best in business for functionality.... add that functionality to your design and grand slam...assuming it doesn’t kill your cost to produce. 🥴

Invincible IM just arrived.....wow. I liked Mark 42 but I love this one

Classic Cap, Skull and IM look great together....if only Classic Punisher wasn’t so ridiculously priced. Just cannot see myself paying that for a 6 in figure

Back