Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice display justaguy. Speaking of room, I wish I could find some good display cases for 1/12 scale. The only good ones are for 1/6 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it might be of some interest to some collectors, but I was searching for basic plastic cubes to have a sort of sober presentation of my figures, and I had a lot of trouble finding what I wanted. So I actually bought cocktail towel racks and it works great. Here is how I displayed my figures as of now... It's getting a bit overcrowded.

View attachment 386342

And I finally received Deathstroke. I was unsure about buying him but he's great overall. Thanks to him I could finally find some use for a Punisher unused weapon.

View attachment 386343

Great collection and display, what are those towel racks from

I found them in a supermarket ahah, didn't expect that. I bought everything they had, I hope they get a restock soon.

Risers are a good move, yeah. I don't really have enough figures for it to be worthwhile but will probably grab some one day.

Yes...that IM is garbage. :duff

I like Marvel legends--this last wave is great. Black bolt, kilmonger are very nice. My main line is now mezco and I think both look good in photos together. In my mind, they both can coexist. But maybe in terms of market share--inorder for one to live, the other must die!!! I hope this is not the case.

I like Marvel legends--this last wave is great. Black bolt, kilmonger are very nice. My main line is now mezco and I think both look good in photos together. In my mind, they both can coexist. But maybe in terms of market share--inorder for one to live, the other must die!!! I hope this is not the case.

Marvel Legends will always have the less known characters to keep it distinct from Mezco.

Mezco might dip into lesser characters a bit, but these characters would not sell much (only a few would pay higher prices for a secondary characters).

I stopped collecting Marvel Legends Back in toybiz days. But have a few friends that collect them, and seeing their collections I'm always impressed by the amount of characters and how cool their overall collections are. The roster aspect makes this collection strong (DC, for instance, was not able to create anything remotely similar).

Although Mezco share scale with Legends, they are less alike then, for instance, Mezco and figuarts, revoltech or Mafex, IMO.

I don't think ML is garbage, for their price and proposal, they are quite successful and well made.

Last edited:
SS might under their Marvel 1/6 line, they seemed to be going with darker street level heroes for awhile but now that they have moved on to Thor maybe IM is next, seems like it'd be easy enough to do as there would be no soft goods.

What are your top five one:12 figures you want mezco to do in marvel mine are gambit, ghost rider, Dr. Doom, cyclops, juggernaut

Nice topic opening, on the DC thread 2.

1. Thor, preferably classic or Esad Ribic.
2. Hyperion (for my Superverse collection)
3. Future King Thor.
4. Young Thor.
5. Loki.
6. Gorr the godbutcher.
6. Mr. Knight.

What are your top five one:12 figures you want mezco to do in marvel mine are gambit, ghost rider, Dr. Doom, cyclops, juggernaut

Moon Knight
Iron Fist (Aja style)
Dr Doom
Venom
Ghost Rider

Honourable mentions to non-MCU Thor, Loki, Dormammu

Dr. Doom
Venom (McFarlane 1st version, not crazy stuff)
Jim Lee Cyclops
Green Goblin
MCU The Vision

1. Classic THOR
2. Classic DR. DOOM
3. Classic Falcon
4. Classic Hulk
5. Classic The Fantastic 4

Back