Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the exclusive yellow and blue wolverine is what may push me over the edge. It looks incredible. If I jump on the waitlist, what are the chances it will actually convert?

not good i dotn think to be honest. i had a back and forth wit mezco via email recently when i initially emailed them to complain over the 6 per customer ish with recent wolverine ex and how they are feeding flippers, durin that convo i mentioned seeing no-one get a WL convert on classic punisher and how the WL is useless, was told that thats not true and that this mezco employee even handled some of the WL converts but i bet that was a really small number. did not see anyone here or elsewhere online get a WL convert no matter how quick they got on. sure it happened via wht i was told but very small number.

in regards to the feeding the flippers with 6 per customer was told that it made no diff and flippers make multiple accounts. so even if its 1 per they clean them out. thats seems abit... i dunno exaggerated. im sure flippers do that but when its convenient to just check-out with 6 it makes it hard for those of us that just want one. at least with dif accounts they would have to go thru the check out separately stallin them some-what.

"damned if they do damned if they dont" to that i think hmmmm if you offered tiger stripe wolvy at retail? no-one is damned all is happy mez makes more money than on smaller run of it so.... yeah so odd how they handling the ones they know we all want. stupid to be honest i think.

So I'm thinking about getting into collecting this line, but want to get some opinions first.

I mostly collect Hot Toys because I prefer their quality and attention to detail, but I'm not married to 1/6 scale. With that said, I am intrigued by the One:12 Collective line, but are they really worth the price tag for a 1/12 scale figure? How is the attention to detail and quality? I've seen many videos and photos, but I have yet to see them in-hand. Do the videos and photos do them justice?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I was in same position about a year ago then picked up the DKR figs second hand. Sat tight a little longer but the. Dove in about 4 months ago. Overall they are awesome and take the edge of having to get all characters in 1/6 - one or two issues here and here like any other line. But I grew to love the slight interpretations mezco employs because they are working from comics version as opposed to strictly movie versions - though the bvs line in 1-12 is awesome too.

I'm overall happy with adding mezco to my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just won one of these KO Punishers on eBay for $40. Hoping the body, heads and weapons are good as I'm gonna try my hand at turning it into a classic Punisher when I find the time

185.jpg

Want that Deadpool so bad. Does anyone know when the one with headpool is coming out? Didn't realize that was an exclusive version

Got deadpool today, man he's awesome. More details on him than the 1/6 sideshow one. That is saying a lot. Anyone who wants him better grab him or you don't want to miss out

I am beginning to like the mezco figure more than the 1/6 scale figure. The size seems funer, feel more comfortable playing with them, vehicles work for the size, cheaper. And the details

Back