Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone who will be working at NYCC, they're going to pick me up Wolverine. If they can buy more then 1 I'll see if they can get me a case :wink1:

Can't wait for Wolverine & Red Skull to hit Ebay. Just got my $83 and $53 Ebay Bucks certificates. I may wait until the end of the month to pick them up, so the prices drop down a little.

Logan headsculpt still looks off but everything else is way nicer than Mezco's product photos. I'm in on Wolverine for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Choose your favorite:

2D09EF78-7EDF-4EC1-9285-86EBB6291069.jpg

I’m not a fan of Mezco cloth because it hinders articulation and will damage or stretch if constantly manipulated.

Their classc Punisher remains their best figure to date.

Wolverine’s masked head sculpts certainly looks nice though.

I own the Revo Wolverine and he is a ton of fun to play with BUT he absolutely isn’t worth the asking price.

So yeah Legends wins lol

Apparently the fabric on Wolverine is pretty damn elastic, so it won't rip, I know the fabric they use doesn't hinder articulation on Shazam nor Batman, the only Mezco figs I own.

I have zero issues with their production values, excellent, worth the asking price for sure, their designs are the problem.

C’mon Gasp no way in hell will that Mezco Wolverine get into the same berserker rage poses that ML and Revo can pull off because of the cloth goods covering the joints.

Back