Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in this morning and looking forward to to getting him whenever he ships (I doubt it will be before 2018)

This line really sucked me in. Months ago I was all "[emoji19]I'm not paying $80 for a 6" figure!" And now I've got 2, one on the way and 4 on preorder[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really...what are they saying? I'm not a Facebooker...
Well it's a funny situation, the ones who managed to grab Wolverine are rubbing it in on the ones complaining they weren't able to get it, which I understand, if you're in the US and wanted to get it, you have no excuse to have missed it, so that part is pretty funny.

But the shills are defending Mezco's latest business practices, the small batch number etc etc, berating those who complain about scalpers, no international shipping, etc etc, Mezco fans are becoming almost as bad as Neca's.

But they get all booty blasted when someone talks about the Knockoffs :lol

That's in the One:12 collectors group, there are other groups where people are more chill, but that's the "official" one.

Got Deadpool today, probably the best Deadpool figure made against any scale out there. Hopefully they don't ruin Thor and not make him Classic.

I only got bvs Batman, and he is great. It got me started, then I put 6 more on pre-order, got Deadpool coming Thursday next week, and wolverine on pre order ,if they keep it up they might pull me out of 1/6

Deadpool is arriving tomorrow.....I decided to stick with Marvel exclusives sold everyone else....

A DC Lantern or Hawkman would be difficult to resist....

OK, so one of the wrist pegs of my Punisher just snapped as I was trying to change his hand. I didn't even apply any force, I just pulled the hand straight away. I've had a lot of figures and I think that's the first time it happens to me. I'm shocked.

I guess between that, the prices, the revealed figures that aren't put up for PO, the POd figures that don't ship, the Mez flare and the exclusive I can't buy, I'm just about done with Mezco. Short-lived passion between me and the line.

Has anyone seen pics or reviews of the headpool exclusive item? Curious to see it.

This is all I've seen:

3318.Jpg

OK, so one of the wrist pegs of my Punisher just snapped as I was trying to change his hand. I didn't even apply any force, I just pulled the hand straight away. I've had a lot of figures and I think that's the first time it happens to me. I'm shocked.

I guess between that, the prices, the revealed figures that aren't put up for PO, the POd figures that don't ship, the Mez flare and the exclusive I can't buy, I'm just about done with Mezco. Short-lived passion between me and the line.

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Despite being a fan of Mezco, that's something that has crossed my mind many times before. I wish for this price they included spare hands for each pair included.

I've never had to deal with their customer service before, but you should definitely give it a try.

Back