Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Mezco haven't jumped at doing a Hulk. They have a love for monsters.

I would kill to have a mcfarlane style spiderman from these guys. Too bad that will never happen =/

I would kill to have a mcfarlane style spiderman from these guys. Too bad that will never happen =/

Big fan of Mc-Spidey & Mc-Venom style heads.

Since I final saw the prototype of Spidey......If Mezco does Venom it might be the same style with the hands/feet.....I think. :dunno

When do the deadpool and spider go on sale?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Just saw a live stream, Red Skull looks great on video, no problems with the clothing, they're also doing a nazi-style trenchcoat Red Skull which looks phenomenal.

Deadpool looks great.

Spidey is skinnier han in the promo pic, head looks weird.

Just saw a live stream, Red Skull looks great on video, no problems with the clothing, they're also doing a nazi-style trenchcoat Red Skull which looks phenomenal.

Deadpool looks great.

Spidey is skinnier han in the promo pic, head looks weird.

What/who was the live stream from? Have a link?

Man, both Red Skulls look fantastic, those promo don't make a hint of justice to the figures.

Joker also looks fine actually, considering it even has a tiny tie? Damn.

But that Darkseid, god daaaaamn.

Big fan of Mc-Spidey & Mc-Venom style heads.

Since I final saw the prototype of Spidey......If Mezco does Venom it might be the same style with the hands/feet.....I think. :dunno

Yeah, they might do a spiderman 3 and just paint him black >_<. That proto definitely needs some work after seeing the video. Mostly the head

Red Skull, all the Punishers, black Daredevil, Spidey, Deadpool are all bought. Got Cap, the modern Punisher, and red suit DD on pre-order already. I'll probably get Batman and Joker too. Mezco is killing it!

Not sure if I'm liking deadpool, actually. It kinda reminds me of the sideshow one. Would have preferred something closer to his marvel now costume. Eyes don't look high enough either.
SDCC-2016-Mezco-One12-Marvel-015.jpg

Back