Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I ended up not liking Deadpool (nothing to do with quality, I just don't like the design) and liking many others, like Flash.

I'll wait for the Figma.

I wouldn't pass up on the SDCC exclusive Classic Captain America- it's gorgeous!

Mezco_One12_Collective_SDCC_Preview08__scaled_600.jpg13718580_1186917534685721_5010808760286334981_n.jpg

Yeah, I ended up not liking Deadpool (nothing to do with quality, I just don't like the design) and liking many others, like Flash.

I'll wait for the Figma.
Yeah. Hopefully the figma comes out nice. So far I've wound up passing on ML figure, the Revoltech figure and now this one too.

Just Leather Coat Red Skull and maybe Deadpool for me. One version of Punisher as well, but I've gotta decide on one first... But man, Spider-Man is really underwhelming. Let's hope they've got a Superior version in the works...

If I get a chance to get the ML one, I will pick it up; the pinky finger, the taco, the unmasked head, the bazooka, it's too much to not want :lol
Yeah same here. Been feeling bummed I missed out on it latley. Good looking figure with a ton of fun factor

Honestly, I think Deadpool looks really bland, almost like a cosplay (and not a very good one). The lack of colors on his web gear/harness and the way the costume's red/black pattern is outlined on his body make for a very terrible-looking design composition overall. It doesn't help that the middle sections of his outfit almost has nothing going on in it, be it some extra gear, paint, or any clear muscle definition.

Admittedly, it might seem like a fun custom project (e.g. weathering the suit, adding muscle "shadows", some silver on the harness, red shin guards to contrast the black etc.) but it's downright silly to think that you'd even have to mod the figure for it to look decent at all.

Honestly, I think Deadpool looks really bland, almost like a cosplay (and not a very good one). The lack of colors on his web gear/harness and the way the costume's red/black pattern is outlined on his body make for a very terrible-looking design composition overall. It doesn't help that the middle sections of his outfit almost has nothing going on in it, be it some extra gear, paint, or any clear muscle definition.

Admittedly, it might seem like a fun custom project (e.g. weathering the suit, adding muscle "shadows", some silver on the harness, red shin guards to contrast the black etc.) but it's downright silly to think that you'd even have to mod the figure for it to look decent at all.

Yeah, I'm thinking about just getting a body and starting from scratch

Yes, thanks very much for the pics.

Did any of the cards in front of the figures have release months listed?

hope that punisher with the red body armor has a tshirt inside, it might be a sleeveless shirt. haven't seen any other info about it. all look great though.

Thanks for the Photos GeneralZodLives!

I wasn't that interested in these initially. I'm glad I got to see them in person though because now I want some. I picked up the Classic Cap today. I was surprised because there was no line. I just walked up, paid, and was done in about two minutes.

Cap's are just ok.

Spiderman's design too dark and boring, sucks the life out of the character.

Only good Punisher is the classic, instant buy.

The long coat Punisher has a crappy skull and coat.

The Punisher with that silly skull vest has a crappy head (looks like Bela Lugosi).

Deadpool sucks.

Red Skull ok in black, the green looks looks like kids pajamas.

Back