Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these figures look fantastic. I'm not sure if I should just give up on Marvel Legends and focus on these instead. Those 2 Punishers figures....:love

I used to collect legends but got tired of the quality decline years ago and started focusing on hot toys but now having gotten the 1:12 returns batman I'm very impressed with mezcos work and am looking forward to having a good 6 inch line to collect again I've honestly not seen many figures in this scale that look this good. 75 is a lot more compared to legends which are what 20-25 a piece now? In my opinion its worth the price tag but it's definitely a big jump per figure

Damn, that's a bit on the high side but still, much more economically feasible for me when compared to the recent 1/6 prices (plus shipping, taxes and the like). Now put those Punishers up for PO!

I'm more of a DC guy but, these figures are very cool. I like the options better on these over the DC ones. I wonder why they aren't doing multiple versions of the DC characters? I'll be picking up most of these. Atleast one version of each.

Pics:

one-12-collective-spiderman-concept.jpg

one-12-collective-red-skull-concept.jpg

one-12-collective-deadpool-concept-1.jpg

Looking forward to Spidey. :yess:

I wonder if Mezco will try some of Spidey's villians? Hoping for Lizard and McFarlane version of Venom.

Looking forward to Spidey. :yess:

I wonder if Mezco will try some of Spidey's villians? Hoping for Lizard and McFarlane version of Venom.

I want Carnage and a Modern Green Goblin, truth be told. I'm just really glad we're getting a Deadpool (embargo and all) and a Red Skull. You rarely see figures of him due to his origin, but I'm delighted that we're getting one so soon. I'm hoping he comes with some nifty acessories.

Hopefully Red Skull will be gritting his teeth because that closed mouth sculpt looks a little goofy. The $80 price point sucks no matter what though.

Hopefully Red Skull will be gritting his teeth because that closed mouth sculpt looks a little goofy. The $80 price point sucks no matter what though.

I'm hoping he gets a cig and maybe a coat and a hat. I doubt he'll get the armband though...

Yeah, the red skull head isn't very good. It's more like red skulls great grandpa. Spidey looks cool though.

Back