Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up standard Red Skull from Amok Time yesterday much cheaper. I’m waiting for it to be delivered......wish it was the classic version ☹️

Anybody know what scale motorcycle goes best with these figures? They make the 1:12 motorcycles kind of look like scooters based on some pics I've seen. Is 1:9 good?

Anybody know what scale motorcycle goes best with these figures? They make the 1:12 motorcycles kind of look like scooters based on some pics I've seen. Is 1:9 good?

I highly recommend these:

2013 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic Black Bike Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto
2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto
2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Black 1/12 Motorcycle Model by Maisto
BMW K1300R Black Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Automaxx
Honda CBR 1000RR Black Motorcycle 1/12 Model by Maisto
2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Motorcycle Model 1/12 by Maisto
BMW HP2 Sport Die Cast DieCast Motorcycle Model Scale 1:12

https://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/

I've also found some good deals on Amazon.

So now I can tell when a figure is finally going to ship. Mezco will do an unboxing of the figure, today I got an email about the Deadpool being ready to be shipped out by an unboxing email.

At least now I know the process that they are going to attempt. Hopefully Wolvie is next :pray:

So now I can tell when a figure is finally going to ship. Mezco will do an unboxing of the figure, today I got an email about the Deadpool being ready to be shipped out by an unboxing email.

At least now I know the process that they are going to attempt. Hopefully Wolvie is next :pray:
I also received my shipping email on the exclusive Deadpool figure. I didn't think I would get this figure since I was on the waitlist.

Picked up my first Punisher today. With the amount of stuff he comes with, I honestly don't want another; hell, I might get a KO to display one of the alternate headsculpts. That said, I'm surprised more reviewers didn't complain about his lack of proper gripping hands. There's no way to pose him loading a weapon, no proper knife hand, and the trigger hands' grip on the grenade launcher is pretty poor. Instead we get a palm heel which like two people use for their displays :wink1:

Still super pleased with him, of course :yess:

Alright received some newer Mezco figures, I didn't know whether to post in DC or Marvel threads since I have both. Still waiting for regular Red Skull and Tiger Stripe Wolverine, but so far I received The Punisher (fully loaded), Classic Superman, Deadpool, Yellow/blue Deadpool, and Exclusive Red Skull.

I know the Punisher has been released for a while but I had missed on it. It's kind of weird but the better figure is totally not what I would have expected judging from the videos and reviews.
To me the best figures out of this bunch is the standard Deadpool. Weird. I owned the Hot Toys version from the movie, which I sold, kind of got bored by it. I just bought the Deadpool Mezco for the sake of completing the line but didn't really care for the character anymore, and since I had the Hot Toys once, I thought this was an inferior sub-par version (like the Affleck Batman from Mezco is compared to the Hot Toys version which is miles better, except for the articulations).

Anyway, I was wrong. This Deadpool from Mezco is... Perfect. It's the best Deadpool figure I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot (even got the revoltech and figma versions which highly disappointed me). I don't know what it is about this figure. Maybe the combination of leather and real cloth, the details, the colors... I don't know but it's really the only Mezco from the One:12 line that I own that is finally worthy of TDKR Batman figures. It feels alive. It feels playable and posable. It's just so awesome.

The variant Deadpool is great as well, but the yellow harness... it feels cheap. And way too few accessories. Damn. I'm going to talk more in details about the "cheapness" with this One:12 line. Still, this variant Deadpool is a nice surprise, but the standard version is miles better.

I'm disappointed by the Classic Superman. I saw a lot of people complain about him but I loved the design on the photos and bought it... I still love the design, I love how his Superman logo is in "3D". The suit, the design, the colors are all great, but... he is SO SHORT. Too bulky while being short. They really should have made him taller. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Superman supposed to be taller than Batman in the comics? I know that in the Bat V Superman movie, Affleck is taller than Cavil, but in the comics, Superman is taller right? I always pictured Superman as being the tallest out of the two.
As it stands, this Classic Superman just looks like a guy that spent too much time in the gym to compensate for his height and cosplayed as Superman.
I'll buy the Red Son version anyway and may sell this one when it gets here. I'm really disappointed. But the accessories are very cool.

The exclusive Red Skull: eeeh... I love the color, love the design of the outfit, love the accessories, love the headsculpts, BUT... The tailoring looks cheap if you look close to the figure and not on-par with Deadpool or TDKR Batman. The outfit looks really cheap. I'm not talking about the design and color, just the tailoring. It's cheap. For the price they originally sold it for (and not even talking about the high price it's sold on ebay right now), you'd think they'd have used a more expensive material for the outfit. Disappointing. Also the articulations are very restricting, which is weird considering his outfit is kind of loose, you'd think you could do a lot more stuff, but nope.
Still the figure looks ****ing awesome when you take some distance to appreciate it, really love that design. But damn Mezco, you went cheap on that one. This figure should have been one of the cheapest from the line, there's really nothing to justify the price tag.
I will receive the regular version soon, I may prefer this reg one.
But see, this Red Skull is what this line has suffered from a lot ever since TDKR release. It does look very nice if you're not too close from the figure, but Mezco really aren't playing in the same league as Hot Toys when you're examining the details. Nowhere near. They don't go the extra mile with a dedication to find the best material they can find to put on a figure. Hence the general aspect of the figure feels somewhat cheap when you're close to it. And since those are small figures, you do want to get close to them... Deadpool is really the only exception from the other figures I bought from them (even since TDKR figures).

The Punisher Fully Loaded: the leather coat, loads of accessories and 3 headsculpts make up for what is, really, a cheap figure. I don't regret spending the money since I could easily sell it for the same price, but really, it's just not worth that much, even in the original price tag. Sure, the accessories are mindblowing. It's insane how many accessories come with this figure and I may use some for my Deadpools.
But the tailoring man... What the **** is this? Why is the t-shirt fused with the pants??? Doesn't make any sense to me. The tailoring man, it feels cheap, again. It's just not the same Mezco company that brought us the TDKR figure, is it? Well yes it is, since they made a ****ing beautiful Deadpool. I just don't get how the treatment of tailoring differ so much between one figure and another. However the Leather coat is beautiful. Nothing to complain about the coat, it makes up for the figure. You can somewhat hide the tailoring of the clothes with this gorgeous leather coat, which is nice, and "fully" load it with accessories and his bag, that's what I went for anyway.
Oh and the tin box is awesome.

Am I forgetting anything? No I think that it's for now.
In conclusion: the difference between the photos/videos and the result in person is huge. Be very careful about this if you're considering buying everything blindly like I did.
My opinion: the best figures from this line are TDKR Batman figures (all of them) and the standard Deadpool.
If you only want one or two or three figures, go for those.
The other ones all have something that feels cheap, not well finished.

However, this is the thing I'm going to mention which is really great and makes up for the problems with this line: when you have say, 5-6 Mezco, even better when you have 10 or more, the global collection is something that hasn't been made by any other company. The feeling of coherence among the line. They all feel like they belong with each other and they all look very different and similar at the same time. That's the coolest thing.
But when you only go for one or two figures, it can feel disappointing. My 2 cents.

Alright received some newer Mezco figures, I didn't know whether to post in DC or Marvel threads since I have both. Still waiting for regular Red Skull and Tiger Stripe Wolverine, but so far I received The Punisher (fully loaded), Classic Superman, Deadpool, Yellow/blue Deadpool, and Exclusive Red Skull.

I know the Punisher has been released for a while but I had missed on it. It's kind of weird but the better figure is totally not what I would have expected judging from the videos and reviews.
To me the best figures out of this bunch is the standard Deadpool. Weird. I owned the Hot Toys version from the movie, which I sold, kind of got bored by it. I just bought the Deadpool Mezco for the sake of completing the line but didn't really care for the character anymore, and since I had the Hot Toys once, I thought this was an inferior sub-par version (like the Affleck Batman from Mezco is compared to the Hot Toys version which is miles better, except for the articulations).

Anyway, I was wrong. This Deadpool from Mezco is... Perfect. It's the best Deadpool figure I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot (even got the revoltech and figma versions which highly disappointed me). I don't know what it is about this figure. Maybe the combination of leather and real cloth, the details, the colors... I don't know but it's really the only Mezco from the One:12 line that I own that is finally worthy of TDKR Batman figures. It feels alive. It feels playable and posable. It's just so awesome.

The variant Deadpool is great as well, but the yellow harness... it feels cheap. And way too few accessories. Damn. I'm going to talk more in details about the "cheapness" with this One:12 line. Still, this variant Deadpool is a nice surprise, but the standard version is miles better.

I'm disappointed by the Classic Superman. I saw a lot of people complain about him but I loved the design on the photos and bought it... I still love the design, I love how his Superman logo is in "3D". The suit, the design, the colors are all great, but... he is SO SHORT. Too bulky while being short. They really should have made him taller. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Superman supposed to be taller than Batman in the comics? I know that in the Bat V Superman movie, Affleck is taller than Cavil, but in the comics, Superman is taller right? I always pictured Superman as being the tallest out of the two.
As it stands, this Classic Superman just looks like a guy that spent too much time in the gym to compensate for his height and cosplayed as Superman.
I'll buy the Red Son version anyway and may sell this one when it gets here. I'm really disappointed. But the accessories are very cool.

The exclusive Red Skull: eeeh... I love the color, love the design of the outfit, love the accessories, love the headsculpts, BUT... The tailoring looks cheap if you look close to the figure and not on-par with Deadpool or TDKR Batman. The outfit looks really cheap. I'm not talking about the design and color, just the tailoring. It's cheap. For the price they originally sold it for (and not even talking about the high price it's sold on ebay right now), you'd think they'd have used a more expensive material for the outfit. Disappointing. Also the articulations are very restricting, which is weird considering his outfit is kind of loose, you'd think you could do a lot more stuff, but nope.
Still the figure looks ****ing awesome when you take some distance to appreciate it, really love that design. But damn Mezco, you went cheap on that one. This figure should have been one of the cheapest from the line, there's really nothing to justify the price tag.
I will receive the regular version soon, I may prefer this reg one.
But see, this Red Skull is what this line has suffered from a lot ever since TDKR release. It does look very nice if you're not too close from the figure, but Mezco really aren't playing in the same league as Hot Toys when you're examining the details. Nowhere near. They don't go the extra mile with a dedication to find the best material they can find to put on a figure. Hence the general aspect of the figure feels somewhat cheap when you're close to it. And since those are small figures, you do want to get close to them... Deadpool is really the only exception from the other figures I bought from them (even since TDKR figures).

The Punisher Fully Loaded: the leather coat, loads of accessories and 3 headsculpts make up for what is, really, a cheap figure. I don't regret spending the money since I could easily sell it for the same price, but really, it's just not worth that much, even in the original price tag. Sure, the accessories are mindblowing. It's insane how many accessories come with this figure and I may use some for my Deadpools.
But the tailoring man... What the **** is this? Why is the t-shirt fused with the pants??? Doesn't make any sense to me. The tailoring man, it feels cheap, again. It's just not the same Mezco company that brought us the TDKR figure, is it? Well yes it is, since they made a ****ing beautiful Deadpool. I just don't get how the treatment of tailoring differ so much between one figure and another. However the Leather coat is beautiful. Nothing to complain about the coat, it makes up for the figure. You can somewhat hide the tailoring of the clothes with this gorgeous leather coat, which is nice, and "fully" load it with accessories and his bag, that's what I went for anyway.
Oh and the tin box is awesome.

Am I forgetting anything? No I think that it's for now.
In conclusion: the difference between the photos/videos and the result in person is huge. Be very careful about this if you're considering buying everything blindly like I did.
My opinion: the best figures from this line are TDKR Batman figures (all of them) and the standard Deadpool.
If you only want one or two or three figures, go for those.
The other ones all have something that feels cheap, not well finished.

However, this is the thing I'm going to mention which is really great and makes up for the problems with this line: when you have say, 5-6 Mezco, even better when you have 10 or more, the global collection is something that hasn't been made by any other company. The feeling of coherence among the line. They all feel like they belong with each other and they all look very different and similar at the same time. That's the coolest thing.
But when you only go for one or two figures, it can feel disappointing. My 2 cents.

Oh nice, QFT.

I agree with most of your impressions; variant Deadpool is the only one I have, and that harness does ruin an otherwise excellent figure. If I can find a better custom option I'll go for it down the road.

Punisher PX seemed a little overrated to me. The suit is a downgrade from both the retail and Classic looks, and imo the only reason to go for one is the ton of accessories it comes with. I'm very pleased with standard Punisher, though. Suit is reasonably high-quality, though it becomes a little see-through when stretched tight over a joint, and I like that there's enough give in the sleeves to hide the wrist-pegs with minimal tweaking. But imo what you're really paying for is the headsculpts. I have a couple of tiny aberrations around the hairlines of mine, but in general, I've never seen a 1/12-scale production figure with heads that detailed and animated. Masked heroes are simple by comparison.

Thanks guys for the feedback. Yes I agree on The Punisher, the suit of the regular and white version do look better than the Px version. Only reason I got this PX version is because of the leather coat & accessories (which I thought to myself would be useful on other figures). I may buy a regular Punisher in the future, still considering it.

Sure the HS are mostly great, I agree. But what really attracted me to this line isn't so much the sculpts as Hot Toys is still the line that marvels me the most concerning Head Sculpts (of course it's not the same size) but the fact they use real cloth material on such a small scale. I find it very cute heh.

Now I'm waiting for the regular Red Skull and Harley Quinn, praying for the clothes to be high quality, especially Harley!

What attracted me to this line are a few things:1) size. Its small enough to fit on your table tops. 2) they scale well with other lines, and vehicles(which are relatively in expensive. 3) Their posabilty and best of all the 4) their look--they look fantastic!!! For me, this is the best line out there at this point.

Ebay has a $15 off coupon if you use their app to purchase. It ends 8 p.m. PT. The code is P15OFFAPP

I used on the new Red Skull. Got it for $75.

Back