Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's enough to make you nuts. I think One:12 is not going to be the force in my life I once thought. That Catwoman is sweet though.

Nothing Mezco has shown has me excited in the slightest. In fact Joker, and Batman Beyond piss me the **** off.

I'm more excited about DC Essentials.

I feel like Mezco is picking from the bottom of the barrel with these new reveals, especially that crappy looking joker

Catwoman looks pretty nice.

Thor and Hulk too, I don't care for movie designs but yeah they look great.

If I were to break my rule on no movie designs, maybe SHF will be it, depending on how their Supes looks, and hopefully they'll fix that WW too.

Catwoman for me. The joker is tragic, unless it's based on something, either way i don't want a hipster joker.

Justice league shaping up.... How come nobody's mentioned that great looking Aquaman yet?
Edit: I see he's been mentioned. That'll teach me to shoot my mouth off!

I like the BB even with the Mez Flair it looks great to me. Not sure why he should only ever have a featureless black suit, sometimes adding some detail makes it more interesting, more going on. I wouldve been fine with either, but this is what we get, and this is likely gonna be the best Terry fig ever made, so I will get it.

Really disappointing display for Mezco this year. A bunch of figs from last year with tags for release next year. Hopefully that means they will concentrate on actually producing and releasing these lingering figs.

Superman made me cry. I can't make an excuses for that. Those fruit roll-up undies....

I think new Joker head on the Diabolik body would make for a cool Batman Beyondish Joker.

I don't mind if they slow down on these, because I'd like to get back into the line, and I'm waaaaay behind.

Really disappointing display for Mezco this year. A bunch of figs from last year with tags for release next year. Hopefully that means they will concentrate on actually producing and releasing these lingering figs.

definitely would be nice

859f977766d363c60ece03b31ce9c00a.jpg

5b4f5d92f0dc476af1f885c2433f3b75.jpg

4c3b43f976e8c765f34b2c6a2ebbbd97.jpg

b8e0947cf38cbc1ff50e16c0cb198f8f.jpg

bfe044223eb3787991feec4d4433d637.jpg

30664dd177054827daa81a4f330b959b.jpg

Back