Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! And yeah, if this guy lives up to the hype he gets, it'll be hard to resist going deeper into this line. It's the perfect scale to where I won't run out of room, and the figures are still detailed and use nice materials.

Their Spock and Kirk caught my eye a year or two ago at NYCC.

Spock & Kirk are really nice...especially Spock. They nailed his likeness. Hope they stay committed and do the entire bridge crew...but I have little faith that they will.

Spock & Kirk are really nice...especially Spock. They nailed his likeness. Hope they stay committed and do the entire bridge crew...but I have little faith that they will.

Yeah, I'd love to have a diorama of the actual bridge too. I just saw pictures of their Bones figure and he looks great. Any word on when he's releasing?

Hi! Does anyone know when the comic book Superman is due to be released?

I can't wait to add him to my collection!

IMG_1435.jpg

Well while posing my Mezco BVS the right elbow joint came completely out of its socket. Had to remove the gauntlet and the glue from the suit. The elbow joint is in two pieces which I have never seen. I tried the super glue trick and only worked for about 2 hrs then apon moving it again it came out of the joint. It can pop back in the joint but it's extremely loose. So I think I will be selling both my Armored Batman and Normal Batman. Just frustrated rated and can't seem to have the joint stay tight no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well while posing my Mezco BVS the right elbow joint came completely out of its socket. Had to remove the gauntlet and the glue from the suit. The elbow joint is in two pieces which I have never seen. I tried the super glue trick and only worked for about 2 hrs then apon moving it again it came out of the joint. It can pop back in the joint but it's extremely loose. So I think I will be selling both my Armored Batman and Normal Batman. Just frustrated rated and can't seem to have the joint stay tight no matter what.

Sorry to hear that. I am resolved to the same plan. If I experience breakage that IS NOT MY FAULT I will quit this line in a heartbeat. Way too much money involved to be dealing with that kind of heartbreak. Wrist pegs, joints, whatever.

joker looks fun, great pics! but them thick wrists are an eyesore for me.

sucks, was there any warning signs? joint get loose before or anything?

joker looks fun, great pics! but them thick wrists are an eyesore for me.

sucks, was there any warning signs? joint get loose before or anything?
Nope was just reposing and the joint came out. And when I put it back in was very floppy. So yeah. I'll just wait for figuarts affeck Batman maybe someday they'll make the bvs suit but yeah done with this line.

That Batman Beyond is so bought. Never thought we'd get him for this line so soon, if ever. Lets hope we can get these guys in hand by next year.

If they keep this up I will be very low on funds very soon. And Mezco, if your reading this, please do Scarecrow or Sinestro next.

I don't like how they made the gloves and boots on the Batman Beyond suit stan-out separate pieces. It should all be one smooth body outfit. And make the symbol bigger.
View attachment 353764

Attachments

• Mezco-SDCC-2017-DC-Batman-Beyond-One12-Collective-2.jpg
    Mezco-SDCC-2017-DC-Batman-Beyond-One12-Collective-2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 139
The only think I think could be better is making the wings posable, but its an easy compromise to make considering how few Terry figs weve gotten, and none of this quality.

Back