Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beyond's upper body is too bulky especially around the traps and biceps, and all the lines on the helmet aren't doing it any favours. Something just looks off about the head/neck as well. I'm a huge Batman Beyond fan and if later prototypes look better I will probably get this. But as it stands I'm pretty disappointed. After TDKR Batman looked so good, how could they screw up a plain black suit so much? I'd probably be okay with panel lines on the suit, but the head should be black and sleek, not covered in chunky panels like a damn mech.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Aquaman and the Joker look great! Unfortunately something is kind off on the rest of them.

I see where they were going with the classic Batman, but it just looks like an awkward modern take on the classic look. Only good thing about it is the Wayne headsculpt.

My BvS Batman just arrived... and I'm in love. My jaw actually dropped when I saw how detailed his little cowl is; definitely more accurate than the Hot Toys version.

The proportions definitely aren't as bad in-hand, as others have said; especially when you lower his belt, futz his cape, and mess with his ab crunch a bit. I'll try to snap some pics soon.

My BvS Batman just arrived... and I'm in love. My jaw actually dropped when I saw how detailed his little cowl is; definitely more accurate than the Hot Toys version.

The proportions definitely aren't as bad in-hand, as others have said; especially when you lower his belt, futz his cape, and mess with his ab crunch a bit. I'll try to snap some pics soon.

I knew you would like him, he is the bomb baby

sadly, it seems like you need a little bit of luck with these figures.
i bought 2 bvs mezco batmans and 2 bvs supermans because
i wanted to display them together in "normal" way, then i wanted a extra batman body for the bruce wayne head
that comes with the mezco knightmare batman and then i wanted a second superman
so i can display him as "evil superman" together with the knightmare batman.

so right now i have 2 normal batman heads, 2 angry batman heads, 2 normal superman heads, 2 angry sup heads and 2 laser heads.
and all of them have a different quality.
in one of the batman packages was a great looking normal batman head, but the angry one looks like he is smiling
and the eyes are wonky.
then in the other package the normal face looks wonky because the cowl is tilted
but the angry face looks awesome.

and its the same thing with superman. one of the normal faces looks really good. like a real cavill miniature.
the normal head in the other package looks really bad. he has really shiny eyes and it looks like cat eyes
and his lips are not painted like on the other head.
then the eyes of one of the angry heads are crosseyed, the other ones are walleyed
and the laser eye heads have a different kind of paint job with the red color.

(and one superman had to be replaced completely because his neck was cracked)

i dont know what to think about that.

I actually dig the ascending Bats. At least its something different and I could see what they were going for. I do think the colors should be a little darker though. Not sure what that giant bat accessory is for though.

Not a very good lineup. The outfit on Catwoman is pulled to tight. Should be form fitting to see her curves.

What's with all the robot cyborg lines all over Batman Beyond??

I hope it's just the dark lighting at the SDCC showcase but is anyone not feeling the Harley anymore :thud:

Does anyone know if Mezco has the Dark Knight license in this scale? I was hoping for a Batpod, Bale Batman and Ledger Joker reveal at this years Con since the 10 year anniversary is around the corner.

Does anyone know if Mezco has the Dark Knight license in this scale? I was hoping for a Batpod, Bale Batman and Ledger Joker reveal at this years Con since the 10 year anniversary is around the corner.

That's a good question..seems they haven't tackled any of those versions..Even CW is not the Hathaway version. :dunno

I know they can do a kick ass Batpod since they did Judge Dredd's bike with all the bells and whistles. I'm hoping they surprise us at some point.

The Mezco Harley head sculpts prototypes have never looked good.

I'm hoping that the actual product will look much better.

The Figuart heads look great.

c9a95c66f9a1020977158f72005b3e7c.jpg

Back