Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't mind a black and grey BD bats with rip and blood stains in belly instead of the rips in chest. after joker fight etc.

the ML to me is on par with figuarts/figma/revoltech figures price wise. both come with alternate heads(few with ML) and alternate hands and accessories. not sure what peeps expected price wise but seems normal/reasonable to me.

Just got my Mezco bats. After all these sold out stories, surprisingly, found it on Zavvi.com. £60 with a discount code.
Just the regular edition though

Just as I'd given up all hope of getting my hands on the black/grey Batman for a sensible price, I got a stock reminder email from Forbidden Planet I don't even remember signing up for.

Finally going to have the Big Black Bat version to go with my PX :blissy

They still have some in stock in case anyone else needs one: https://forbiddenplanet.com/128481-dc-action-figure-dark-knight-returns-batman/

Dumb question

Are supposed to be using that white circular piece under the bat logo stand? Or is that for shipping protection? It doesn't really fit underneath, like if it plugged in id get it but it doesn't

think thats just to make the base more appealing when in package, stand out more. since its clear it would be hard to see against the black blister w/o the white behind it.

Was perusing amazon japan and my jaw dropped when I saw that the Previews Exclusive version was being sold brand new for 5000 yen. That's about $42. With free shipping.

Now I already have the PX but I just can't believe it's so cheap. There was one review and he included a picture. He was sent the Mezco Exclusive.

I figured for 5000 yen it's worth the gamble. Best case I end up with a Mezco exclusive and it's really cheap. Worst case I get a PX I don't really need and I can pass it on to one of you for (super low) cost plus shipping.

Hmm...wonder what I'll get?

Was perusing amazon japan and my jaw dropped when I saw that the Previews Exclusive version was being sold brand new for 5000 yen. That's about $42. With free shipping.

Now I already have the PX but I just can't believe it's so cheap. There was one review and he included a picture. He was sent the Mezco Exclusive.

I figured for 5000 yen it's worth the gamble. Best case I end up with a Mezco exclusive and it's really cheap. Worst case I get a PX I don't really need and I can pass it on to one of you for (super low) cost plus shipping.

Hmm...wonder what I'll get?

That is insanely cheap. Abenomics strikes again :lol

I love Japanese sellers. When they sell an item "used" it means perfect condition. They take care do their stuff like me!

I love Japanese sellers. When they sell an item "used" it means perfect condition. They take care do their stuff like me!

Japan is a great place to shop for figures on the aftermarket. What places like Mandarake consider to be 'box damage' wouldn't even register with most Westerners. Don't think I've ever had anything from there that wasn't utterly pristine.

Aside from any issues I/we have with this line, these figures are just amazing to have. I look forward to Space Ghost and Flash. I feel absolutely confident they will be every bit as good as Batman and Dredd in the end.

do love my b/w dredd also, solid as bats no doubt. got color ver via thinkgeek for 65 shipped(used a 10 off coupon found online). will be arriving tomorrow, stoked.

how did you get his daystick thru that metal ring? looks impossible when i try it :lol

Just shoved it through with a bit of force. The real pain was getting the grenades in his belt. It's a tight fit, but at least we don't have to worry about losing them. I'm getting the PX with Lawmaster and that's it for Dredd with me. I bought too many Batman figures and just chose the Mezco Direct to keep and let go of the rest of them. I'll probably keep both the B&W and PX versions of Dredd though.

Damn that B+W Dredd is gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on the retail version and the PX. Loved Dredd and 2000AD since I was five years old.

I look forward to what they got next. They said they got the whole DC to work with. They retweeted me when I said I want them to make a Batman Year One figure.

The top guys said a dream project of theirs is MGS which I think could work brilliantly with the one:12 line

MGS would be good. I'd love it if they could somehow get the license to make Castlevania figures Simon Belmont and Dracula to start.

I look forward to what they got next. They said they got the whole DC to work with. They retweeted me when I said I want them to make a Batman Year One figure.

The top guys said a dream project of theirs is MGS which I think could work brilliantly with the one:12 line

They retweeted, replied and favorited me when I asked them about TDKR Superman and a couple others too :lol it really doesn't mean anything.

Well it means its on their radar. Isn't the new Superman figure from TDKR?

I'm sure they're game to make multiple versions of bats and Supes

Anyone paranoid about the cape on batman .... That thin little thread freaks me out I feel like it's gonna pop any second

Back