Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know people are probably sick of all the variants, but, honestly, I'd probably be tempted by a "muddy" Batman vs. Mutant Leader two-pack; mainly because I associate that one with Batman's victory over the Mutant Leader, as opposed to him having his ass handed to him. Plus, I just think it'd be more visually distinct than this one. There are already so many "blue/black" variants, and, frankly, my pick would probably always be the PX version (I really need to get that, some day:lol).

I know people are probably sick of all the variants, but, honestly, I'd probably be tempted by a "muddy" Batman vs. Mutant Leader two-pack; mainly because I associate that one with Batman's victory over the Mutant Leader, as opposed to him having his ass handed to him. Plus, I just think it'd be more visually distinct than this one. There are already so many "blue/black" variants, and, frankly, my pick would probably always be the PX version (I really need to get that, some day:lol).

I don't mind the variants, but I'm one of those, "can never have too many Batmen" types. I would rather they jump to either another character or give us a different type of Batman that isn't from the DKR series. I'm holding out hope they give us the movie versions soon, I'd prefer the Keaton look, Affleck look, Bale look, or Adam West look or even a different comic take over another DKR rehash variant.

I think the previews/battle damaged are the best looking versions, with the Mezco direct being the most bland.

They look a little generic, but they will probably be super cheap.
If I was going to get something like that I'd get those really stylized animated figures... I forget who made them.

Those Mattel figures are, like the rest of their recent DC product, a complete joke.

I suppose I'd have caved and bought them if they were 4 inches, just for the novelty, but 6 inches? Competing with Mezco's figure? Seriously?

They look more articulated that the old DCD figures, but those absolutely blow them away sculptwise even 10 years later.

The SOB is the only interesting thing and even that I'll pass on cause it's not very well done. And the production figure will look worse than the prototype. Sorry Mattel....try harder next time.

Anybody parting with their mezco ex

Mine had an unfortunate accident with our new puppy ... Please let me know

Competing with Mezco's figure? Seriously?

The SOB is the only interesting thing and even that I'll pass on cause it's not very well done. And the production figure will look worse than the prototype. Sorry Mattel....try harder next time.

Mattel doesn't have to compete with Mezco because they will sell these to TRU, Walmart, and Target and the price will probably be 1/3 of what Mezco charges for their DKR figures. I'm also curious how long it might be before we get another figure from Mezco. They are cranking them out at the glacial pace of about one per year right now.

Atleast Mattel is offering more of a variety than Mezco. I really like that SoB gang member.

Mezco's selection so far is disappointing, I thought we'd see more than just Batman and Dredd colors variants by now.

It's not really fair to compare these with Mattel's stuff, not even the MOTU Classics. Mezco makes figures that are adult collectibles, Mattel makes toys for all ages. The Mutant Leader would be wasted on my 7 year old but the DKR Superman she can beat up all day.

Atleast Mattel is offering more of a variety than Mezco. I really like that SoB gang member.

Mezco's selection so far is disappointing, I thought we'd see more than just Batman and Dredd colors variants by now.

That's not fair though, those are mostly repeated molds, like Superman.

I'm really glad we're getting TDKR Superman though, I can't believe that Mattel figure made me more excited than anything Mezco has to offer.

ordered the b/w dredd via mezco, got email tracking and im now on day three with just "shipping label created", here we go again...:rotfl

ordered the b/w dredd via mezco, got email tracking and im now on day three with just "shipping label created", here we go again...:rotfl

Just hope there aren't any QC issues like Batman because Mezco made it clear to me they have no replacements. Their solution is " send it back and we give you a refund " :gah:

Last edited:
ugghhhh ordered batman box, thanks to the puppy wrecking my mezco ex i have to throw a hail mary in hopes to get a 1:12 batman again... shouldn't have sold my PX... again if anyone has a mezco ex they want to part with im your man....

Back