Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugghhhh ordered batman box, thanks to the puppy wrecking my mezco ex i have to throw a hail mary in hopes to get a 1:12 batman again... shouldn't have sold my PX... again if anyone has a mezco ex they want to part with im your man....

You guys need to keep the pets away from these gems. Not worth it:lecture

$119 plus shipping on ebay for the mezco ex..... could have been worse, also sold the "battle damaged" mezco ex for $70 lol. Actually for a customizer my puppy did them a favor....new batman goes on the highest shelf imaginable to avoid the wrath of the golden retriever puppy

It's like a Mattel or Hasbro figure with pleather pants.

Atleast the figures still MSRP at the $60 range. I've been waiting for Mezco to start jacking them up to $90-$120 because of the secondary market.

ehh....I threw in a preorder at BBTS, but will probably drop it. Dude is ugly as hell, and I don't know if I (let alone my family) can stand looking at those crazy nipples everyday. NYCC Dredd should be here Monday and I'm getting the PX Dredd with Lawmaster, so $65 more to Mezco for 'nippleman' probably won't make the cut. Still hope they end up doing a Superman eventually.

Huh? Like a Mattel/Hasbro? What?

What?

You can see the quality of the plastic and paint job and finish alone are miles above Hasbro.

DSCN0858.jpg

one12_mutantleader_1.jpg

Yeah no, you're giving way too much credit to Hasbro, if anything this is straight up Figuarts/Figma level.

i can see why many are critical of it but i have the ML from 2 pack and is dope inhand, solid and fun to pose. IMO

agreed GasparZizou.

cant tell from the pics but within the ball joint shoulders there in body there is another to allow them to swing back and forth not much but is nice addition to artic.

got the b/w dredd yesterday is cool, similar feeling inhand to the bats.
was waiting on bbts for color ver but again they are super late to get, only got enough for the PO's and have to get more for stock i guess. gonna order elsewhere i think.

I've never even seen those two superhero guys before, that's like their worst figures by the looks of it! :lol

The Mutant Leader doesn't look like anything special, certainly not on the levels of that amazing Figuarts Darth Maul or their Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. He looks like a DCUC figure with pleather pants.

have a ML and DCUC figure inhand now and huge diff in quality. price is for higher quality material i guess cuz def feels like it etc.

when does he have the spike mohawk? is that in the animation?

is fun posed vs dredd, does have a 2000ad perp look to him.

I've never even seen those two superhero guys before, that's like their worst figures by the looks of it! :lol

The Mutant Leader doesn't look like anything special, certainly not on the levels of that amazing Figuarts Darth Maul or their Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. He looks like a DCUC figure with pleather pants.
That's the standard Hasbro figure.

Yeah I agree it doesn't look like anything special design-wise, but quality-wise it looks like it's certainly on par with Darth Maul.

Here's a DCUC.

DCUC+Bane+5.jpg

one12_mutantleader_2.jpg

Nope, That Bane is better than Hasbro level though.

Look I'm all for being critical of Mezco, they deserve it, and this figure is certainly bare bones and not worth $65 by a longshot. But it's not supermarket-tier by any means.

Here's SHF Hulk

18F01632-F732-4B93-A1F7-3286706F40F6_zpstifav16w.jpg

Now there's room for comparison.

The ML's waist is a tad narrow I think. I like it but I won't be purchasing it unfortunately due to limited funds on other cool collectible figs.

(1919)

Will eventually get, but with Christmas coming soon and having 4 kids is the main reason waiting. Plus no exclusive. I do like head sculpt with broken nose and no visor. I have the 2 pack also.

I have this guy in hand as well. Bought the two-pack. And he's honestly not worth $65. The two-pack came with an amazing base, so that justified that purchase for me, but this one just doesn't come with enough to justify the cost. And honestly, he's not $40 cooler than DCUC or Marvel Legends figures. I'd buy him again (for those great extra heads and the torch and such) for around $30, but couldn't pay more than that. Batman seemed worth it due to the excellent tailoring of the suit and cape.

I think its a notch above what you could get at Wal-mart, but I'm not super impressed. I may pick one up but I'm glad I got BD bats on his own.

I think that with their new body its hard to hide seems on a shirtless guy. I bet its more fun to pose than those examples.

I concur with everyone.

Simply not worth the cash and also a pretty ugly looking character to have to look at in a display.

If I ever see it on deep clearance I'd grab it just for the sake of having it, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it if I never have this in my collection.

Would have rather seen a Son of Batman since he has actual clothes and stuff. Would be a lot better than the Guy Gardner repaint Mattel is trying to foist off as an SOB.

Back