Mezco One:12 Batman v Superman: DOJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joedirt1977

Freaked Out
Reaction score
They look AWESOME! Their blog says available for pre order Jan 29! YES YES YES YES! https://twitter.com/mezcotoyz/status/692829942350917637
I'll post pics when I get the chance.
WB-DoJ-teaser_zps2zae7o0k.jpg

I don't like the MoS sculpt, but the outfits look great, and the Batman head sculpt is great looking. Didn't expect this at all.

Mezco is really going all in with their One:12 line. I hope to God they do a Christopher Reeve Superman.

hope they jump on the suicide squad and do at least harley and the joker like this so we can have figures of them instead of just statues, well from what it seems , its just going to be statues of them and maybe hot toys so all expensive stuff and nothing really affordable

Well since TDK-Returns armored Bats might not be released for a while :dunno It seems like Mezco will release the movie armored Bats.

Hope I'm not wrong. But pre-orders Friday, January 29th?

Well, so long Figuarts Civil War. Maybe not! I'll still get a Cap and Bucky.

I will definitely be getting both Batman figures. I really hope they make Joker. Would any of you guys be interested? I don't even know what outfit I'd want him in. Harley would be great too!

Well, so long Figuarts Civil War. Maybe not! I'll still get a Cap, Bucky, Sharon Carter, and Iron Man.

I will definitely be getting both Batman figures. I really hope they make Joker. Would any of you guys be interested? I don't even know what outfit I'd want him in. Harley would be great too!
You are totally trying to start some sort of comic book movie war aren't you Bane? You weirdo you :lol and ditching your beloved Bandai? Traitor!
Utterly insane for this scale.
Truly

Well, so long Figuarts Civil War. Maybe not! I'll still get a Cap, Bucky, Sharon Carter, and Iron Man.

Harley yes. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate the new Joker design, though.

Back