Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two...but only because I immediately regretted opening the first one I bought. Once I got him out of the box I realized how awesome he was and bought another which remains sealed in box. I'd recommend opening one for display. He looks badass standing there with no doll stand and his knife.

I bought two...but only because I immediately regretted opening the first one I bought. Once I got him out of the box I realized how awesome he was and bought another which remains sealed in box. I'd recommend opening one for display. He looks badass standing there with no doll stand and his knife.

do you have a sideshow scared chucky? if ya do how do the 2 compare to each other?

Collectorcol is right i have sold loads of these and i did so of the Sideshow one too.
I personaly think the Mezco Toyz one is much better painted and they included the Knife which Sideshow showed on preorder pics then decided to drop.

Back